In what could be called a major development, and as per the administration of Quebec, the forthcoming petition intake time for the Quebec Skilled Worker Programme (QSWP) has been delayed even as the decision was reached in reply to technical problems faced by possible aspirants, via the latest Mon projet Québec online petition arrangement, which was officially introduced sometime back.
Significantly, January 18, 2016 was the first fixed opening date for the coming application intake time. But the government body managing immigration to the province, has issued these instructions:
- Applicants have until 25 January, 2016 to generate their account in the secure space Mon projet Québec. Post the date, one will not be able to generate a fresh account for the forthcoming application intake period.
- From January 26 to February 15, 2016, aspirants with a Mon projet Québec account, may access the same to duly complete the petition for a Quebec Selection Certificate/certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ).
- As of February 16, 2016, it will be achievable to present a petition and give the needed costs. At the latest, the application intake time will come to an end on March 31, this year.
The extra time given ought to enable a larger figure of probable aspirants to register prior to the application intake time starts.
Applicants have not more than 90 days to present a petition from the time they begun to complete the application in Mon projet Québec. After the application has been duly presented, aspirants will have 30 days to shell-out the charges. In case an applicant fails to submit and give the costs, inside the arranged timeframe, the petition will be removed.
For the duration of the period February 16 to March 31, MIDI will obtain not more than 2,800 petitions for a CSQ under the QSWP, via the Mon projet Québec. It is compulsory that each application under the QSWP is duly presented online through the Mon projet Québec; the preceding paper application structure will not be in use any longer.
The QSWP enables qualified candidates to shift to the Maple Leaf Country, i.e., Canada in the wake of getting a CSQ from the Quebec administration.
Important: aspirants in either of these circumstances are not subject to the upper limit and may present a petition for a CSQ at any given time:
- The aspirant has enclosed an authenticated job offer with the petition for a selection certificate presented under the QSWP; or
- He is an impermanent resident in Quebec and qualified to present a petition for a CSQ.
It is possible for the applicants in either of the above circumstances to utilize the Mon projet Québec arrangement as of January 5, 2016 even while they do not have to cool their heels until February this year.