The rapidly developing economy of British Columbia needs trained manpower in high-demand professions. The Express Entry BC (EEBC) – Skilled Worker category of the BC Provincial Nominee Programme (BC PNP) is a quicker manner to obtain Permanent Residence in the province.
With a view to make the cut, it is required that you first entertain a lawful employment offer from a local recruiter. Pertinent training & experience are also needed.
Check Your Eligibility
Express Entry BC links to the Express Entry structure to increase the pace of the Permanent Residence course.
With a view to make the cut for this stream, you must:
- Have obtained an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry structure. It proves you fulfill the bare minimum requirements for one of IRCC’s Express Entry Schemes, namely, Federal Skilled Worker Programme, the Federal Skilled Trades Programme, and the Canadian Experience Class.
- Have said YES to a permanent, indeterminate employment offer (a permanent job, or one with no fixed end date) from a local job-provider. It is mandatory that the job is in a National Occupational Classification skilled occupation (skill level 0, A or B).
- Make the cut to work in your job in the province.
- Possess not less than two 2 years of the directly related employment experience.
- Prove you can take care of yourself and those who are dependent on you.
- Have, or be qualified for, lawful immigration standing in the nation.
- Fulfill the bare minimum language conditions.
- Have a work offer in tune with the established BC employment rates for the specific line-of-work.
Our Canada RCIC Agent
It is required that your recruiter/firm is prepared to support your petition. They must fulfill the different eligibility conditions and also cater to some particular responsibilities through the application procedure.
General Employer Terms & Conditions
Your recruiter/firm must, among others:
- Be well established as a recruiter and have a good standing in the province.
- Offer permanent, indeterminate (either permanent or with no fixed end date) job.
- Have a reasonably good workstation and follow good business practices.
- Ink an employer declaration.
- Fulfill the mandatory domestic labour market recruitment conditions, where valid.
- Make you a permanent, indeterminate employment offer.
- Provide you with a payment that’s in sync with the usual business standards.
Free Profile Assessment and Visa Guidance
How it Functions?
With a view to begin the procedure, make a profile with our online application and registration structure, BCPNP Online. After your registration, you will get a total on the basis of your skills and job. Those with the highest totals will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), via the BCPNP Online.
Latest Update: The BC PNP carried-out two draws in the month of September 2017, even as a total of 1,114 ITA were proffered across the Skills Immigration and Express Entry – BC streams, with an added 10 ITAs offered under the Entrepreneur Stream. Those who have received an ITA in these draws can presently present an application to the BC administration, for a provincial nomination certificate. And, with the certificate, they can present a petition to the Canadian Federal Administration, for PR in the nation.