Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
The Skilled independent visa subclass 189 is the permanent visa for all the individuals having skills in demand, in the country’s thriving labour market. The permit is proffered to the candidates, via Points Based System (not sponsored). It enables the holders to immigrate to Australia, in case they have a good proficiency in the English language, employment experience, and also qualifications in a vocation in need in the famous immigration hotspot. The permit employs the points test to choose visa applicants who are in a field of high demand in the national labour market of Australia.
To put it differently, the skilled independent subclass 189 is essentially a points-based permanent permit/visa, even as it is meant for those trained/qualified experts from abroad & tradespersons, who do not have any sponsorship from any of these an Australian recruiter/firm, a territory or state, a family member. The holder of the (Sub-class 189 visa Australia) Immigration Permit is entitled to reside and get professionally involved on a permanent basis anywhere throughout the nation. Significantly, the aspirants for the visa can mention some of their family members in the petitions presented for the visa.
Check Your Eligibility
Requirements of Australia Visa Subclass 189 (Skilled Independent):
Only those individuals can befittingly present a petition who possess an invite from the concerned organization. To suffice the Australia 189 visa requirements, it is vital that the candidate:
- Submits an Australia Expression of Interest (EOI);
- Possess a vocation/line-of-work, given on the concerned skilled profession list;
- Possess a suitable skills assessment for the given profession;
- Is less than 50 years of age when he gets the invite;
- Satisfies the compulsory English language requirements;
- Obtains a minimum of 60 test points; and
- Satisfies the character & health conditions.
It is essential that, before the submission for Australia Skilled Independent (Sub-class 189) Immigration Visa, the aspirant must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), through Australia Skill Select. It is crucial that the Australia EOI submission has the information regarding positive skills evaluation from the concerned skills assessment group, and also the essential details related to the IELTS Test score.
- This popular permit enables the holders and minor aspirants (if any) mentioned in the permit submission to reside as permanent residents in Australia.
- Since it is basically a permanent residence visa, the holders are entitled to stay in the country for an indefinite period.
- Australian PR Holder is entitled to all the benefits like access to healthcare which is Australian government subsidized, access to social security benefits, basic and advances education and the person owning this visa can also apply for Australian citizenship.
- The Visa holder can convert his Australia permanent resident citizenship status once he completes his stay of 4 years.
Subclass 189 Point Test Calculator / Australia Point System
In order to acquire the Permanent Residency in Australia, an applicant must secure the required score of minimum 65 points under the subclass 189 points test calculator. The applicants are awarded certain points under the Australian PR Points system based on the parameters of Age, English Language Proficiency, Educational Qualification, Work Experience etc.
Subclass 189 Visa Processing Time
The entire application procedural time under the 189 Skilled – Independent Points-tested visa will take around 6 to 11 months to receive PR Permit post submission of your application.
Subclass 189 Visa Cost / Fees
The visa fees for Primary Applicant under the skilled independent visa subclass 189 is 3755 AUD
Interested in presenting a submission for Australia Skilled Independent (Sub-class 189) Immigration Visa? If yes, please share with us:
- Your updated CV
- Your partner’s bio-data, in case applicable
- Particulars of kids, in case applicable
If you are applying for the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), Abhinav Outsourcings Immigration can guide you for all your immigration related queries. We are a team of certified migration experts for Australia, who have thorough knowledge of all the visa subclasses and point based immigration system of Australia.
All you need to do is fill the Free Assessment Form, our experts at Abhinav Outsourcings will assess your profile and give you a call back with the complete assessment report and key suggestion and advice as to how you can secure your subclass 189 Visa.
Even if you seek more information about immigrating to Australia you can write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.