US EB-3 is an employment based permanent resident Immigration visa of United States of America. The category has been designed to target overseas personnel whose services are considered essential for the domestic economy or employers are not able to locate people with appropriate skills in the local skills bank but the personnel being sought cannot qualify for other employment based schemes defined under EB-1 or EB-2. The applicants intending to shift to this country through EB-3 program need compulsorily a sponsorship from a US based employer and need to go through PERM process before applying for the green card.
The program has been broadly categorized in three streams, namely.
- Applicants must be able to substantiate that they have a training or exposure of at least two years.
- It is essential to also substantiate here that skills the overseas workers possess are not available in the US.
- The applicants must be able to substantiate that they possess requisite academic qualifications that commensurate into at least a graduation earned in either a US varsity or a foreign university (equivalent). The graduation cannot be replaced by academic qualifications and practical exposure.
- Parallel expertise is not available in the local skills bank of the country.
Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
- During the request placement process under this category, you must be capable of undertaking tasks of unskilled personnel (that require a training or education of less than two years). The tasks being undertaken should not be of temporary or seasonal type.
- Parallel workers are not available in the local skills banks of the country.
This class of the permanent visa requires labor certification and a permanent regular employment offer.
A US employer intending to hire overseas worker on permanent basis must obtain a PERM (Program Electronic Review Management) approval that proves that employer is not able to locate suitable workers from local sources. This process is conducted to ensure that entry of overseas personnel would not in any way adversely affect the local labor force.
Quality Abhinav Assistance
We render efficient, affordable and customized services to assist you in obtaining employment based green card through EB-3 class by preparing all requisite documents and petition (I-140). We can effectively assist.
We can elaborate all laws and statutes to help you understand relevance of each step of US employment based permanent immigration through EB-3 Green Card and also preparing petition, i.e. I-140.
We offer reliable, within budget and just in time services to help your employees in resolving various intricate issues connected to EB-3 visa. We complete the process by preparing and submitting the petition for I-485 (Application to Adjust Status).
US Immigration Law experts
We are equipped with an expert of established US law experts, well versed staff to handle any Visa application for US and also handle the state of the art “Tracker” immigration software which enables us to provide flawless services to our clients.
Abhinav’s Quality Support
We extend service and support to:
- Finalizing and submitting I-140 petition with requisite attachments after receipt of PERM sanction for EB-3 visa.
After the receipt of Visa number
Preparing all documents and forms to be submitted for residency permit, like
- All supporting to be attached with I-485 (Application to Adjust Status)
- I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization Document)
- I-131 (Application for Travel Document)
- G-325A (Biographic Information) to be attached with I-485
- Completing the petition with requisite supportings for submission with USCIS
- Responding to any queries from USCIS
Even if you seek more information about EB-3 visa you can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.