Planning to move to Quebec in 2019? Want to settle permanently in Quebec with your family? Perhaps you could also have this opportunity, if you’d let us assist you.
Quebec, the second most populated province of Canada, is a renowned immigration destination for professionals from around the world. Reasons as to why Quebec is showered with thousands of immigrant applications can be traced back to it skill-oriented immigration system, which short-lists only those immigrants whose skills respond to the particular market needs as established by the state government. This makes it easier for them to find work.
So, what do you know about the Quebec Skilled Worker Program?
Established to perfect the entry of skilled immigrants to Canada, this stream opens up for highly educated and trained foreign nationals to immigrate to Quebec as skilled workers. Under the program, a prospective immigrant is evaluated and selected to be given a CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate or Certificat de sélection du Québec) which they can then use to apply for Canadian permanent resident.
The most interesting fact to remember here is that you need not necessarily have job offer for Quebec immigration program. Though people with a job offers are generally given much priority, but aspirant who show strong connection to Quebec, are also given due consideration.
Canada Immigration Attorney
Benefits of Quebec Immigration
With a healthy economy and a per capita GDP of $45,511, the province enjoys a higher living standard, superior educational and transportation facilities, drawing top-notch talents from across the world via proffering easy immigration path to them.
- A healthy economy boosted by manufacturing and services sector generating large number of well-paying employment-opportunities for the qualified persons.
- High quality of living combined with lower crime rates.
- World-class healthcare benefits and improved infrastructure.
- Aerospace, Information Technology, Finance, Tourism, Optics & Photonics, Health Industry are some of the other leading sectors contributing to the Quebec economy.
Check Your Eligibility
Minimum Requirement for Quebec Skilled Worker Program
Though the process for Quebec Immigration is quite simple, but it’s always recommended to take the assistance of an expert to make your Canada Quebec Immigration seamless. Here is the list of minimum requirements:
- Must be above 18 years at the time of application
- Must be proficient in English or French (scoring a minimum of 6 per bands in IELTS, equivalent to CLB 5)
- Optional to have a job offer from a Quebec employer
- Must have a minimum work experience required within the past 5 years and must provide documented evidence of the same.
- Candidates will be required to have job relevant diplomas, degrees and certification and be required to submit the same to relevant authorities
- Candidates must also be able to show legal evidence of possessing enough funds to settle and sustain themselves in Quebec
Free Profile Assessment and Visa Guidance
Language requirements for Quebec Immigration
English and French are the two main language requirements accepted by the Quebec provincial government. For assessing your Quebec Immigration Points, you are requested to demonstrate proficiency in English (from the International English Language Testing System) and French (Test d’évaluation du français or the Diplôme d’études en langue française).
Funds required for successfully settling in Quebec
The Quebec government requires all the aspiring immigrants to demonstrate the required funds to support and sustain themselves and their respective families at time of immigration.
Documents needed for Quebec Immigration
- Civil Status or Identity Documents, such as your voter ID, PAN Card, Birth certificate, and marriage certificate, etc.
- Experience Certificate proving you have sufficient work experience as required by the Quebec Government.
- Must pass the Language benchmark set by the Quebec Government and also submit the same to the visa officer
- If you have dependent Children, then you need to submit child birth documents.
- Must provide a Police Clearance Certificate to prove that you were not charged against any criminal offence.
How Our expert will Help you to get Permanent Resident Visa Quebec?
With ABHINAV’s long running streak, we offer you a seamless Quebec immigration service in India. Credibility is our strength as we aim at creating a long-term association with you. For all your immigration needs, be it Canada or Quebec immigration, we’re all that you need for making a successful Quebec immigration visa application. With value delivered, at the right price; We make every penny of yours count, by providing you with Customized Immigration Solutions and service packages, at highly affordable fee.
For more updates on Canada and Quebec immigration programs, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.