Immigration , Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is the name of the Canadian federal department that facilitates the arrival of immigrants to Canada, provides protection to refugees, and offers programming to help newcomers settle in Canada. If one hires an a consultant to represent with IRCC, such a representative must meet one of the Criteria mentioned in the following link. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.html
Mr. Harit Kapahi is a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and is based in Brampton, Ontario. He is a member in good standing with The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). His registration number is R533671. With immediate effect, he will be authorized representative for ABHINAV clients.
Mr. Kapahi focuses his practice 100% on Canadian immigration law. He represents individuals, families and companies in obtaining various permanent and temporary visas such as Federal Skilled Immigration, PNP Applications, fiancé, super visa for parents, student, trainee, entrepreneur and employment among various other categories.
Mr. Kapahi has worked with Immigration New Zealand in various capacities and in roles with increasing seniority and responsibilities, starting from Immigration officer to AM Operations/Technical Advisor, from 2002 to 2013. He has managed various teams and numbers of personnel throughout his career.
Mr. Kapahi then moved to Canada to pursue higher studies in 2013 and subsequently joined ICC Group of Companies as an Assistant Manager in the year 2014. Here he took care of all the Canadian Immigration applications and successfully managed various categories of Canadian immigration applications.
For many years, Mr. Kapahi also worked for Fragomen as a Lead Immigration Analyst and guided his clients with the right immigration approach and process. Fragoman is one of the world’s largest international immigration firm, with offices in more than 50 countries. During his tenure with Fragomen, he dealt with LMIA applications, Intra-company transfer applications under NAFTA and GATS for Director/Executive level clients.
As an RCIC agent, Mr. Kapahi specializes in skilled and business immigration and while assisting such clients, he became aware of the difficulties in obtaining and keeping foreign workers. Mr. Kapahi is born and bought up in India and has personally undergone through the procedure of Canadian Skilled Immigration which in itself is invaluable experience. He is now a Canadian Citizen.
Mr. Kapahi had pursued various courses from India and Canada to progress further in his career and education:
- Immigration Consultant Diploma from Academy of Learning College.
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) from Worldwide ERC.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Process Management from Sheridan College.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Mr. Kapahi and ABHINAV have now joined hands whereby he will act as an authorized representative for all categories of Immigration and visa clients. He will bring on significant value addition to Abhinav clients and is in a position to offer case specific recommendations for our express entry clients, in the following ways:
For Express Entry Clients
- Analyzing profiles, specifically for various ongoing and upcoming provincial nominee programs and look around for possible customized options.
- Advise possible small budgeted business options: Subject to eligibility, confirmation of expression of interest to go for this option, investment and approval of the work permit, the clients may look forward to gaining additional points to get an ITA under the CRS ranking.
- Possible affordable study abroad options: Subject to eligibility, going for this option can help the qualified clients in gaining extra bonus points for Canadian qualifications, work permit and in due course, possible points for their Canadian experience. Clients who are able to successfully follow above process the clients may look forward to gaining additional points to get an ITA under the CRS ranking.
For Businessmen and Investors
For Businessmen and high net worth individuals, his experience in working with one of the largest Global Mobility company (Fragomen) in the world, provides him insight to manage the business applications of all kinds. This includes and is not limited to start-up, entrepreneur, IIP, owner operator, Intra-company transfer programs. His team is able to offer comprehensive portfolio of business investment ideas of varied investment amounts as per our client’s capabilities, organize exploratory visits and offer all related services, including company incorporation, office space, accounting and staffing.
For All Clients
Mr. Kapahi’s team provides full post landing scale services and guidance, including arrangements for temporary and regular accommodation, opening bank accounts, introduction to job search agencies, driving license, schooling for children and city orientation. Above everything, Mr. Kapahi and his team provides Cultural and language affinity.