UK Immigration Information
United Kingdom presents one of the toughest immigration regimes around the globe. Inspite of all hurdles and barriers erected to plug inflow of excess Migrants charisma of Great Britain refuses to fade away. Especially from Asia and primarily India more and aspirants have been lining up to grab opportunities to shift to U.K.
Broadly put U.K. visa statutes for immigrants has been classified into tier system - Tier-1 and Tier 2 eligibilities are assessed on basis of point based evaluation of migrant profiles
Tier 1: Highly esteemed emigrants who can really contribute to U.K.’s economy. These have been categorized as like
- Top notch professionals: There is an annual sealing of 1000 outstanding individuals in their respective premise. They must be nominated by specified bodies in their areas
- Royal Society
- Arts Council England
- British Academy
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Business owners: Financial and procedural stipulations are attached (minimum investment ready funds). Point evaluation is carried out before first grant and renewal. Initial assessment evaluates migrant’s financial profile, background and linguistic abilities (95 marks are regarded as qualifying mark), while in renewal evaluation performance of migrant who was granted entry is evaluated as per specified parameters
- Investment in real terms,
- Jobs created
- Linguistic abilities
- Activity record of migrant while being in UK on visa to ascertain involvement in management of business established by migrant etc.
- Investors: Atleast 75 marks in point assessment are mandatory. These marks are obtainable if a migrant has
- Requisite stipulated investment ready funds, or
- Qualifying financial profile and credit facility from a designated U.K. financial institution
- General classes: For migrants already in country on basis of permit to reside in U.K. under any of these classes
- Highly skilled migrant
- Writers, composers or artists
- Self-employed Advocates
- Tier 1 (General)
- Highly trained immigrant scheme (HSMP), if you are eligible to switch into Tier 1 (General).
It is mandatory to secure 95 marks in point assessment and 100 marks if migrant filing is under another qualified visa class.
- Graduated business owners: Annual sealing of 1000 applications and only those migrants can file under this class who are already residing in U.K. and have been identified by U.K. academic establishment as having potential in business ownership or innovation and ability to apply innovative ideas. 95 marks are compulsory in point assessment.
Tier 2: Trained workers under classes
- General: there is a sealing for year 2012-13 of 20700 applications for migrants will salaries under £150,000 while there is no such sealing for migrants with salaries above £150,000
- Priests: For ministers and priests of different faiths and communities
- Sportsmen: For internationally acclaimed sportsmen and coaches with significant achievements in their respective fields
Intra company transfer: applicable for short or long tenure postings of staff trainees and training staff of a multi national organization having office in country.
Even if you seek more information about immigrating to UK you can write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.