Are you looking for a residency visa in the UK? One brilliant way is to apply for the Tier 1 Investment UK Visa, which allows you to do so. To apply for this visa, the individual needs to make a substantial financial commitment to the UK. This visa category is specially made for high net worth individuals who are willing and able to make a sizeable amount of investment in the UK to gain residency. The holders of this kind of UK Investor visa are allowed to work, study and conduct business activities in the UK. They can be also be joined by their dependants.
Eligibility Requirements for Tier 1 UK Investor Visa
- Minimum of £2,000,000 or more investment funds in the UK
- Be 18 or over to be able to apply for his visa
- Be qualified enough to prove that the funds belong to you, either your spouse, unmarried or same-sex partner.
- Also, you need to open an account at a UK regulated bank to use for your funds
- These funds should be held on one or more regulated financial institutions
- Also, these funds should be free of wands in the UK. This money can be in the UK or overseas when you apply.
- Unlike UK Skilled Worker Visa, you can even apply for the Tier 1 Investor visa if you are a Tier 4 visa holder student.
- For this, you should have an unconditional agreement in writing from your financial sponsor. It must state whether to re-enter or reside in the UK if the government or a scholarship agency paid your living expenses or course fees.
Documents required for UK Skilled visa
- You must have a current passport or any other valid travel identification
- Also, you should carry with you tuberculosis (TB) test results if you plan to come to the UK for more than six months. Also, it is necessary to take this test if you belong to a country from where you need to take the test. A chest X-ray will be given as a test result for TB.
- Criminal record certificate from any of the countries you have resided in for a total of 12 months over the past ten years.
- Blank page in the passport of your visa
- Give a certified translation of any of the submitted documents that are not either English or Welsh.
- Remember to showcase the evidence backing the fact that you have the required investment funds for UK Visa.
- If it is your money that you are investing, you need to show the amount of money you hold and where it is being contained
- Show the source of these funds if you have had the money for less than two years if money passed by a relative.
- Also, this money should be transferred to the UK and converted into the local currency.
- If your partner possesses the money, you must present a certificate of marriage or civil partnership. If you are single or in a same-sex relation, then a proof that you have been in a long-term relationship for at least two years.
- In the case of a partner, they should provide a statement confirming that they permit you to be in charge of the funds in the UK and a letter from a legal advisor stating that it is a valid declaration.
- Lastly, you should produce a letter confirming that you have a UK bank regulated for using the investment funds. The letter should be issued by an authorized official and be dated within three months of your application.
- This letter should also be on the official headed paper belonging to the bank with your name and account number. There should be a confirmation letter that you have opened an account with this bank for the investment of £2,000,000.
- The letter should confirm that the Financial Conduct Authority regulates the bank and ensure checks on whether money laundering has been carried out.
- Depending upon your circumstances, you should be ready to provide additional documents.
Cost of Applying for Tier 1 UK Investor Visa
How to immigrate to UK from India? For applying for this visa, you need to pay an application fee of £1,623. In addition to this, you will be required to pay the healthcare surcharge as part of your application. If you want a priority service while extending or switching visas, you can make an extra payment of £500 and get a decision within five working days of application submission.
How can Abhinav Help you with UK Investor Visa?
Our team of expert immigration specialists helps you in your UK immigration journey with world-class consultation as well as flawless documentation services. In the immigration industry for over 25 years, Abhinav Immigration Services is a pioneering, trusted, and valued name for quality immigration services. For more queries, you can ring us at 8595338595 or connect with us at [email protected] or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.