In accordance with the recent changes brought in by the Home Secretary, the road towards settlement for large scale investors has been hastened up. Additionally, they would be able to enjoy longer durations outside the UK. In short, alterations would serve as incentives to investors having the ability to contribute in UK's economy. Hence, the UK Tier 1 Investor Visa would witness the following amendments:
Pre-requisites for making entry:
- £1m to be held in a regulated financial institution. Moreover, this income should be disposable in the UK.
- NO maintenance requirement
- Not mandatory to have any English proficiency requirement.
- The category would be subjected to General Grounds for Refusal
Grants of leave
- The initial grant of 3 years and 4 months
- If required further, an extension of 2 years
- If £1m invested (as at present), the settlement would be for 5 years; OR
- An investor making 5 Million Pounds of investment funds would have the freedom to settle in the UK after 3 years; OR
- Making an investment of 10 Million Pounds would be allowed to settle after 2 years.
- As at present.
- 25% of the entire investment may be encompassed of approved assets
Duration allowed to be absent
- 180 days in any 12 months.
- Granted leave aligned with the principal applicant.
Even if you seek more information about immigrating to UK you can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.