Being at the center stage of economic and financial development, the UK has an incredibly high quality of life and diverse and unique employment opportunities for the skilled professional who wants to Migrate to the UK to live, work, and settle with their families long term. The UK economy has a high demand for skilled workers.
Not only this, the nation has a multicultural community making it easier to transition. The country is exceptional in healthcare and education, providing its citizens free of cost or at subsidized rates. Not only is it a great place to settle, but with its relaxed immigration policies, a good place to work.
Eligibility Requirements for UK Skilled Worker Program
- You are required to work for a UK employer who the Home Office has approved
- You should have with you a 'certificate of sponsorship' from your employer who has the requisite information about the kind of job designation you would be hired for in the UK.
- For UK immigration, as a skilled worker, you will need to do a job that is mentioned on the list of eligible occupations
- Payment of a minimum salary threshold. It will also depend on your nature of work
- However, the specific eligibility depends on the kind of job that you have applied for.
- Before applying for your UK visa for a skilled worker, you must have a confirmed job offer.
- Also, you should be able to speak, read, write and understand English. You will need to prove your fluency and command of the language.
Documents required for UK Skilled visa
- Certificate of the sponsorship reference number
- Test results stating your proficiency in the English language
- Any valid passport or any other document that gives proof of your identity as well as nationality.
- Job title as well as your annual salary
- The occupation code for the job you have applied for in the UK
- Also, the employer's name and sponsor license number will be on their certificate of sponsorship.
- Ensure that your certificate of sponsorship is updated as it was assigned to you before the Tier 2 (General) work; the Skilled Worker visa replaced the visa.
- Personal savings that are enough to support yourself as well as your family in the UK, for example, bank statements, unless and until your certificate of sponsorship states support from your employer
- Relationship proof with your partner/spouse or children when they have applied along with you.
- If you belong to a listed country, then your tuberculosis test results
- Criminal record certificate in case of some particular jobs when in UK immigration
- UK Ph.D. certificate, your unique Ecctis reference number (formerly unique UK NARIC reference number) that is if you are applying from outside the UK, you will be required to apply via the Ecctis.
- Also, you are required to have a blank page in your passport if you are from outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein.
- And lastly, if your documents are not in English or Welsh, you will need to give a certified translation.
Cost of Applying for UK Skilled worker visa
For applying for a UK visa for skilled workers, you need to:
- Make a payment of the application fee. The standard price falls between 610 to £1,408, depending on your circumstances.
- Along with this, you need to pay the healthcare surcharge, which is usually £624 per year.
- To support yourself in the UK, you will need to have a minimum amount of £1,270.
How can Abhinav Help you?
Our team of expert immigration consultants helps you in your UK immigration journey with world-class consultation as well as flawless documentation services. For over 25 years, Abhinav Immigration Services is a pioneering, trusted, and valued name for quality immigration services in the immigration industry. For more queries, you can call us on 8595338595 or connect with us at email@example.com or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.