Canada PR Visa - Registered Canadian Visa Consultants in India
If you are inspired with immigration to Canada on a PR basis, and wish to settle down in Canada then they have to follow Canada PR Process. Before that you must acquaint yourself with the possibilities for you and your family in Canada.
What is Canada PR Visa?
Canada PR Visa is granted to immigrants who have the right to work and live in Canada with no stay limit. To get a Canada PR Visa, the potential applicant must apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Canada PR is granted to someone who is given a status of a Permanent Resident.
On the basis of several compelling factors like quality of living, environment, security, career opportunities, etc. the world apex body, the United Nations (UN), has rated Canada as the Number One place across the globe, for permanent residence purposes and getting into Canada through Canada Permanent Resident Visa is the best option.
Benefits of Permanent Residency in Canada?
- Right to Live, Work and Study in any Province or Territory of Canada
- The Permanent Resident can apply for Canadian Citizenship.
- Healthcare Facilities
- Social Benefits
- Well Protected by the Canadian Law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Courtesy its two official languages, English and French which enjoy widespread popularity across many countries. The presence of the nationals having varied religious and ethnic backgrounds further enhances its appeal as a popular world immigration destination. You need to be proficient in the French or English in order to fulfill the PR eligibility of Canada.
Check Your Eligibility
How to apply for Canada Permanent Resident Visa from India?
The dual ways in which you can apply for a Canada PR Process from India are the
Free Profile Assessment and Visa Guidance
- Express Entry Program
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to start with.
- Within Express Entry one can procure a PR online, by fulfilling the Eligibility Requirements, based on Age, Education, Work Experience and Language Proficiency.
- For Provincial Program the candidate should meet the requirements as per the province.
Referring to the financial aspects, those who move to the country usually do rather nicely. The nation’s Work Visas proffer handsome bare minimum salaries, besides first-rate settlement options for the trained, business, & investor aliens.
Time Spent Living in Canada?
Here is how you can become a Canadian Citizen from being a PR holder of Canada.
- PR Visa holder needs to stay in Canada for a minimum duration of 3 years to be eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
Canada is a member of the G8 (Group of 8), apart from being a member of the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development). With favorable monetary facets many booming employment opportunities also arrive.
Further, since service industry plays a dominant role in a country’s overall employment industry. Trading with other countries further boosts the country’s position in a big way.
A democratic nation in itself, Canada provides equal rights and freedom to its nationals a feature which has backing from the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The same guarantees 100% civil, democratic, legal, mobility, language and political rights to those residing in the nation lawfully i.e., through Canada PR - Permanent Residency Visa.
Canada Immigration Attorney
Key Documents Required for Canada PR Visa from India?
Documentation is one of the crucial steps in the process of Canada immigration. Candidates are advised to go through it carefully as any misrepresentation or error might put their entire PR application at jeopardy. As an applicant, one must know that all documents submitted by you are up-to-date and they must be submitted within 60 days of receiving an Invitation to Apply.
In case you have any doubt, do not hesitate to take help from a professional immigration consultant to avoid making any mistakes while filing the ITA.
Below is the list of important documents that CIC may asked you to submit before issuing a PR visa for Canada. So, take a look at the list that is mandatory for all applicants to furnish within a timeframe:
- Educational Documents - Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet, Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet ECA report, Bachelors (Degree & mark sheets) Masters (Degree & mark sheets) and IELTS Report (all documents in 1 single PDF)
- Employment Records from companies where you have worked so far. Your evidence should include- Reference letter from each employer, promotion letter, increment letters, salary slips of last 3 months and all other supporting letters of this particular designation and employer.
- Your English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
- Proof of funds (Bank Certification Letter along with Bank statements, Any fixed deposits, PPF, and ITR’s of last 2 years of Self - (all in a single PDF)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (in case of married)
- Documents related to Divorce certificate or legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Passport Copy of Self (All passports till date) - starting from current to previous accordingly (all pages of all the passports in 1 single PDF).
- Medicals Acknowledgement Receipt of Self
- Other relevant documents as requested by the immigration authorities.
What are the pathways to get PR in Canada from India?
Below are five sought after ways to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. They are described as follows:
Express Entry Program- Launched in 2015, Express Entry is an online application management system that governs all federal streams under economic migration programs, which includes Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades. Under this system, people who wish to live and work in Canada, and who meet the minimum eligibility requirements may submit an expression of interest in applying for permanent residence by creating an online profile.
Every profile under the Express Entry is given a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score that is further used to rank applicants against each other in the pool. The higher the scores, the better are the chances for receiving an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Canada Provincial Nominee Programs- The Canadian government has given its provinces rights in selecting economic immigrants and inviting them to permanently settle in Canada. Every province in Canada has its own levels of guidelines and selection criteria to pick candidates to address labor shortage needs of that particular province. All these provincial immigration streams are popularly known as Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).
Quebec Skilled Worker Program- As compared to any other Canadian province, Quebec enjoys a high degree of authority to set its own rules for immigration. Presently, no Quebec immigration stream is aligned with Express Entry. However, candidates may choose to apply directly for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, the Quebec Experience Class, and Quebec Business Immigration.
Student Pathway- Student pathway is a definitive choice for any one who is not eligible for any of the immigration streams mentioned above. Interested candidates may choose to study in Canada as the credentials they gain while studying here can instantly improve their chances for obtaining Canada PR visa. Since many immigration programs give preference to Canadian student experience, studying in Canada can be an ideal way to get a Canadian permanent resident status.
Start-up Visa-This visa category is suitable for high net-worth entrepreneurs who want to set up a new business in Canada. For this, they must get their business or business idea sponsored by an authorized body in Canada and thus migrate to the country permanently.
Family Sponsorship- Family reunification is the second most popular way of migrating to Canada permanently. If you are married to person or have a child who is a Canadian citizen, they can sponsor you to come to Canada. The only condition is that the sponsor must be financially strong enough to support you in Canada.
Canada PR Point Requirements from India 2019
To get an invitation to apply from Canada, one needs to score at least 67 points out of 100 based on various factors, such as age, work experience, language skills, etc. In every two-weeks, CIC conducts immigration draws to announce minimum CRS cut-off for candidates who are eligible under the Canada immigration. In the latest Express Entry draw, around 3,350 candidates were invited for Canadian permanent residence with a cut-off score of 450.
Check Your Eligibility for Canada PR Visa for FREE and get free assessment report on your email. Click Here