For Canada Immigration, Do Not Look Beyond Authorized Representatives
Mr. Harit Kapahi is the Authorized Representative for Abhinav to represent the clients before Canadian Immigration Authorities for smooth transition. The affiliation is agreed mutually to provide all the immigration aspirants who are struggling with the complexity of the process. Abhinav and Mr. Kapahi have joined hands to deliver unmatched and unprecedented Immigration and Legal consultancy services to all the stakeholders in the Canadian Immigration Vertical.
About Harit Kapahi:
Mr. Harit Kapahi is a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) based in Brampton, Ontario. He is an authorized member with good track record with The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). His registration number is R533671 and with immediate effect, he is appointed as the authorized representative for ABHINAV clients.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is the governing body that regulates and permits the immigrants from all over the country. If an applicant wishes to take the services of a Consultant to liaise with IRCC, then such representative must suffice one of the Criteria mentioned in the below link. Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory
And, Mr. Kapahi meets all the official requirements to be a legitimate Consultant to help and support immigration applicants from across the globe. His focus is primarily devoted to deliver 100% on Canadian immigration law. He acts as a representative to - individuals, families and firms in obtaining various permanent & temporary visas such as Federal Skilled Immigration Program, Provincial Nominee, fiancé, and super-visa for parents, student visa, trainee, entrepreneur, investor and employment among various other categories.
Mr. Kapahi’s well-rounded Immigration experience in Canada will become a cornerstone for all the Immigration aspirants associated with Abhinav in the most professional and legitimate method.
Mr. Kapahi had pursued various courses from India and Canada:
- Immigration Consultant Diploma from Academy of Learning College.
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) from Worldwide ERC.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Process Management from Sheridan College.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Mr. Kapahi’s professional experience has a long history of helping hundreds families to immigrate to Canada:
- For successive years, he has worked with Fragomen designated as Lead Immigration Analyst wherein he counseled and guided his clients to help with the accurate immigration approach.
- Fragomen is world’s one of the largest international immigration firm that has spread its operations and operational offices in more than 50 countries.
- His tenure with Fragomen, saw a great surge in LMIA applications, Intra-company transfer applications under NAFTA and GATS for Director/Executive level clients.
- He has worked with New Zealand Immigration in various roles with accelerated growth and responsibilities. His career progressing started from Immigration officer to AM Operations/Technical Advisor, from 2002 to 2013.
- Then, he moved to Canada to enroll for higher studies in 2013 and subsequently joined ICC Group of Companies as an Assistant Manager in 2014. At ICC Group of Companies, he assessed, verified, processed all the Canadian Immigration applications and succeeded in helping the clients to receive Canadian immigration under various categories.
Scope of Services:
Mr. Kapahi and ABHINAV have come together to fulfill the dreams of millions of immigration aspirants. Considering his experience in the Industry, his service as authorized representative for all categories of Immigration and visa will be become fruitful for all the clients. He will bring momentous value addition to Abhinav clients and will offer case specific commendations for our express entry clients, in the following ways:
For Express Entry Clients
- Assessing profiles, for various current and upcoming provincial nominee programs and suggest possible customized options.
- Counsel and advice various small budgeted business options: subject to eligibility, confirmation of expression of interest, investment and approval of the work permit, the clients can have the unique opportunity to gain additional points to get an ITA under the CRS ranking.
- Possible affordable study abroad options: Subject to eligibility, with this option one can help the qualified clients in gaining extra bonus points for gaining Canadian qualifications, work permit and in due course, possible points for their Canadian experience as well. These additional points will result in ITA under the CRS ranking.
For Businessmen and Investors
For Businessmen and high net worth individuals, his long standing experience in working with one of the largest Global Mobility Company (Fragomen) in the world, empowers him the deep insight and profound knowledge to manage the business applications of all kinds. This includes and is not limited to start-up, entrepreneur, IIP, owner operator, Intra-company transfer programs. Mr. Kapahi’s team will take the control of profile assessment for various programs, Advise possible small budgeted business options, offer comprehensive portfolio of business investment ideas and act as the representative for our clients in every official liaison with government authorities with utmost precision and meticulousness.
For All Clients
Mr. Kapahi’s team provides full post landing services and guidance, including arrangements for temporary and regular accommodation, bank accounts opening, job search agencies support, driving license, schooling and city orientation. Above everything, Mr. Kapahi and his team provides Cultural and language affinity for the clients.