USA Visit or Tourist Visa - Selection Criteria
Tourist or visitor visa is the non-immigrant visa that is issued for temporary visit to the USA. Anyone who wishes to go for a temporary business visit can rely on Abhinav visit visa services under B1 visa. Visitors interested in exploring the country or visiting for medical treatment can place their trust in us for approval under B2 visit visa for the USA.
USA visit visas are issued for a minimum of 3 months and for a maximum of 10 years. Our executives are well versed in USA visit visa issues and are capable to assist you in gaining an extension of your transitory visa to the USA for another six months, if required, based on INS approval, while you are still in USA.
Though the requirements for USA visit visas are not as stringent as the permanent USA immigration but there are a few basic requirements that you need to comply with. Visitor visa applicants are required to show that they qualify under the Immigration and Nationality Act provisions.
The law presumes every applicant of visitor visa as a future immigrant. So, most requirements are in relation to outdo this presumption of law. You can check these requirements below:
- You must mention the purpose of your US trip - business, medical treatment, pleasure or any other.
- You must assure authorities that you plan to stay in US only for a limited or specific period.
- You must also prove that you have many binding ties and your home outside the USA that will ultimately ensure your return to your homeland.
Besides, all applicants of Tourist visas to US are interviewed at the US Consulate, prior to the final visa grant. Immigration consultants at Abhinav prepare you beforehand regarding the expected questions at the time of the interview as well as suggested suitable answers for the same. This assures an almost guaranteed success for US visit visas for our clients.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, there are a few document submission requirements as well. This especially stands true for applicants who are visiting for medical treatment. Medical diagnosis by an authorized doctor, letter from the medical facility or physician from US showing the willingness to cure your ailment along with the expected cost and period for treatment and state of financial responsibility by the sponsor (of an organizations and individuals) are among the most essential documents that needs to be presented.
Abhinav immigration specialists for US are driven by the zeal to succeed, we thereby help you with obtaining all required documents and in fulfilling all requirements for a smooth US visit visa. Kindly fill our free assessment form to initiate your Tourist visa procedure to the USA at the earliest.
USA Visit Visa - Application Process
Abhinav officials are well acquainted with US Tourist visa procedure. To provide you an overview of the whole procedure, given below is a step-by-step process for the USA visit visa, we sail you through:
- Paying the service charge and application fee - All applicants of non-immigrant visa category are required to deposit an application fee along with the VFS service charge. Officials who are traveling for government business and official purpose of international organizations are exempted from making the payment. We make your fee submissions and forward your applications for non-immigrant visa. This is the non-refundable amount. A visa fee receipt is received at the time of fee submissions that help us to take you to the next step.
- Completion of application forms and taking a visa appointment - Visa fee receipt is generated within two business days of fee submission, after which we arrange for an appointment of visa interview for you. Our able immigration team assists you in filling essential immigration forms accurately. DS-156 is the most important form that is filled at this level, along with DS-157 and DS-158 forms, if applicable in your case. A different procedure is followed for a visa application submission at the U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai. With many of our immigration specialists based in Mumbai, our clients never hesitate in approaching us for any of their visa needs, even if it requires to be submitted in Mumbai as well.
- Appearing for the visa interview - You are then requested to report at the US consulate or embassy, to appear for the interview. Our USA immigration specialists help you prepare for these interviews along with getting all your documents ready so as to avoid any refusals. So, you need not worry about refusals as long as you apply through Abhinav. We are always on our toes to utilize our resources to the maximum to straighten out the lumps in the approval of your U.S. Tourist visa. Two stickers of barcode along with the original receipt from the authorized bank where the fee payment is made, one latest passport size photograph, appointment letter (printed) and draft, if required, are some essential things that you must carry at the time of the interview.
- Passport returned via courier - Passport of successful visa applicants are retained by the visa officer for stamping purposes. This is couriered via VFS and is delivered at your postal address within seven days of your interview.
Hence, when you levy the responsibility of your USA Tourist visa approval on Abhinav, you can almost be sure to set forth on your U.S. vacation soon. To get in touch with us, please fill our free assessment form and we will get back to you shortly.
USA Tourist Visa - Reasons For Refusal
While there are several reasons for refusal of USA Tourist visas and conditions for approval have been made even more stringent after the 9/11 terrorist attack but you need not bother about having to face any such failure as experienced consultants at Abhinav stand by your side in every step of the visa process. Our US immigration specialists are well acquainted with the reasons for refusal of applications and ensure that our clients do not have to be disappointed.
We thereby gear you with useful advice to easily qualify through every step and overcome every hurdle without any hassle and finally get your USA Tourist visa approval, easily. Grounds on which visa application is usually refused are:
- Inability to produce sufficient relevant documents
- Insufficient funds to support one`s own or dependants` expenses
- Criminal record of the applicant
- Disclosure of any essential fact about the applicant, otherwise hidden by them.
- Insufficient proof to provide evidence for residence abroad or strong ties, such as family, employment or any other that ensure your return from U.S. after a temporary stay there.
However, insufficient information provided in the application form and lack of providing the demanded documents may also cause the return of application and extends your visa procedure but this doesn`t cause the refusal of the applications. At Abhinav, we assure that your application gets an approval in the minimum possible time, as our executives make sure that such mistakes do not happen and give their best effort to present your case in a favorable light to the U.S. embassy officials. For a free assessment of your profile for USA visit visa, please fill our assessment form and we will get back to you very soon.
Even if you seek more information about USA B1/B2 Tourist Visa you can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.