US EB-5 is an employment based program visa designed to target overseas investors prepared to infuse funds into either establishing a commercially viable business (which later demands active participation in day to day proceedings of commercial enterprise), or parking them into designated venues. The willing investors are granted conditional green card for tenure of two years within which they must fulfill certain criteria related to fulfillment of investments and employment generation.
After receiving an approval on I-485 application or after entry into the US on a EB-5 immigrant visa, the EB-5 investor and permitted family members will be granted conditional permanent residence for a two-year period.
On fulfillment of the conditions within the two year period, the investing individual can place a request (through I-829) for removal of conditions on Green Card.
The Investments in EB-5
The intended investments must be strictly exposed to the market competition and must also have an element of uncertainty in them. Investing individual must have investment ready funds which can be allocated into any of the following channels, i.e. individual and regional center.
The investment in the regional center concept is one time investment while in case of an individual scheme, the funds can be invested in phased manner but at time of filing of I-829, investor must substantiate fulfillment of planned and projected investment amount.
This is an independent investment option in which the immigrant investors are required to infuse funds in tune of $1,000,000 as investment into businesses. The multitude of the investment offers unimpeded freedom to the migrants to choose area and region as per their convenience. The investments in this scheme can be either made into
- Establishing a commercially viable business enterprise from scratch, or
- Taking over an existing organization that has been in red for at least a 2 year period immediately preceding the priority date in the petition I-526 of applicant.
- In this program, the employment must be created upfront and the day to day business must be managed by the investing individuals
TEA – Targeted Employment Area (Individual And Through RC)
TEA is designated rural region, which has been facing lack of economic activity and experiencing unemployment to extent of 150% over the national unemployment averages. The intending investing immigrant needs to infuse funds in tune of $500,000
Regional Center – RC is independent entities created primarily to attract and sponsor investments from foreign investing individuals. Individuals willing to enter country on the basis of the investment through RC scheme need to infuse funds in tune of $500,000 into a regional center project. This route is considered to be most convenient and favorable as the alien investing individuals play a passive role.
The investments, whether directed into individual business or RC must be able to generate minimum of ten full-time jobs.
- Individual business enterprise needs to create full time employment for a minimum of ten US nationals, permanent residents or people authorized to work in the US
- Regional Center scheme is offered relief in terms of employment generation, as a regional center enterprise is allowed to create a minimum of ten jobs whether direct or indirect.
Quality Abhinav Assistance
We are expansively experienced in extending comprehensive assistance for EB-5 visa by helping our clients in preparing requisite documentation (including forms and attachments) for I-526 petition. We help a variety of clients including
Our comprehensive within budget and just in time services can be availed from initiation to success, i.e. obtaining entry into the country. We have a deep knowledge of the procedure connected with EB-5 visa process and documentation.
We have in past assisted several corporate companies in the EB-5 application process and have proven our mettle when it comes to extending affordable, just in time services.
US Immigration Law experts
We are equipped with established US law experts, well versed staff to handle any Visa application for US and also handle the state of the art “Tracker” immigration software which enables us to provide flawless services to our clients.
We can offer extensive services connected with each phase of EB-5 visa process including
- Completing I-526, Petition by foreign investor or business owner
- In case petitioner is in the US, after receipt of sanction on I-526, finalizing I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status)
- In case petitioner is not residing in the US, finalizing DS-230 or DS-260 (Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration) for submission with US Department of State for obtaining an EB-5 visa for gaining entry in the US.
- After meeting all the requirements of EB-5 conditional green card, preparing I-829 for submission with USICS for removal of Conditions 3 months days before expiry date of the two-year conditional resident status (Green Card).
Even if you seek more information about EB-5 visa you can write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.