If we are to talk about which of today’s highly urbanized countries is worth unravelling, one cannot skip the thought of Australia. Migrate to Australia, one of the sixth largest country in the world with the most robust economy and a highly skilled workforce proffers you with a kaleidoscope of diverse communities and cultures.
What is the process for Immigration to Australia?
As a prosperous nation, Australia visa is gifted with an excellent Quality of Life and if you’re certain about moving in, then you must understand its organized immigration system and straightforward immigration laws.
As the country doesn’t pose any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, or caste, the process for Immigration to Australia from India is as follows:
- You have to choose your occupation (if listed) from SOL / CSOL, to apply.
- Get the skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority.
- If you’re moving to Australia under sponsorship/nomination subclass then, you must get a sponsorship/nomination from an Australian state or territory
- You have to submit & show an EOI (Expression of Interest) on SkillSelect
- ONCE your profile is selected and you receive an invitation to apply, you have to submit the application (along with the immigration fees) within the next 60 days for VISA APPROVAL.
How to migrate to Australia from India?
Having one of the Advanced and well-developed economies in the world, huge number of Indians have made their home in Australia. Over the last few years Australia has seen an upsurge in the no. of Indian immigrants due its favoring climate, employment opportunities, culture and customs.
You too can take the path of Australia Immigration, under these easy yet stringent visa subclasses:
- SUBCLASS 189 - A Permanent Residence Visa, to live and work in Australia, wherein the applicant has to score a minimum of 60 points upon assessment, to meet the qualifying criteria for the General Skilled Migration visa.
- SUBCLASS 190 - This subclass of PR Visa permits the applicant to live, settle and work in Australia. Under this Subclass of PR Visa, the candidate is required to be nominated by the state, or territory government
- SUBCLASS 489 - It’s a 4 years provisional Visa, which requires the prospective candidates to live and work in Australia to acquire permanent residence status.
- SUBCLASS 188 - Provisional Visa designed for business owners and investors operational at the second stage of business innovation and investment program.
- SUBCLASS 888 - The permanent stage for subclass 188 Business Innovation and Investment visa that ensures citizenship for the business investor.
- SUBCLASS 132 - Business Talent (Migrant) visas or Subclass 132 visas are Permanent visas granted to individuals who are commercially well established to create or develop an existing business in Australia.
Benefits of Immigration to Australia
- Rich and abundant Flora and Fauna makes Australia an environmentally friendly country to inhabit in.
- One of the top performing economies in terms of business dealings and educational attainment.
- Flourishing center for trade and finance.
- Cradle of Multiculturalism- Australia is a cultural center for indigenous and immigrant cultures. As a matter of fact, BBC has coined Australia as ‘the lifestyle superpower’ of the globe.
- Rapidly emerging educational hub.
- Top class healthcare facilities aided with extensive medical research.
- Home to the historical and ancient Aboriginal communities, who immigrated to Australia prior to European settlement.
Documents Requirement for Migration to Australia
- Civil Status or Identity Documents, such as your voter ID, PAN Card, Birth certificate, and marriage certificate, etc.
- Experience Certificate proving you have sufficient work experience as required by the state Government.
- Must pass the Language benchmark set by the Australian Government
- If you have dependent Children, then you need to submit child birth documents.
- Must provide a Police Clearance Certificate to prove that you were not charged against any criminal offence.
Australia PR Point Calculator System
The secular country, Australia is known for its well-defined and forthright immigration system. Once the EOI is submitted in SkillSelect, your profile will be rated and ranked on certain key factors, such as, Work Experience, Education, Language Proficiency in English, Age, and Sponsorship/Nomination from an Australian state or territory. The minimum points you need to qualify is 60 under the point-based visa.
Fees and Costs of
The Australia PR visa fee for the Primary Applicant is 3755$ AUD, additionally if you have dependents then, for Spouse is 1875$ AUD, and per Child 940$ AUD.
Even if you seek more information about immigrating to Australia you can write an email on email@example.com and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.