L-1A Intra-Company Transfer Visa to USA

L-1B Visa for Specialized Knowledge Workers

Immigrating to the US is forever a contentious subject, and it really takes a real hard work and sheer luck to make the immigration happen. In most of the times, it often happens that immigrants have everything done but at the last minute they are denied the visa because they fail to qualify the medical test or something remains missing in the documentation.

By the essence, it must be clearly understood that moving to the nation is not a child’s play. In most of the times, it is often construed as the country hard to crack. Hence, you must have the right visas planned for ensuring that the immigration happens in your case.

It is always a good bet to avail extremely professional and experienced immigration agents who have specialization in the US style immigration. The benefit that it can reap is that since they are aware of diverse angles, they would help you figure out the best visas that can help you move without any hassle whatsoever.

In the ease of movement category, the L1 visa for US is the best that you can resort to. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the concerned body, enforces these visas. And they are the ultimate authorities to look after all the formalities and procedures.

In most of the times, the US L1 Visa comprises of intra company transfer. In this style of immigration, executes, managers and other professional personnel are transferred from the subsidiary, affiliate and other forms of MNC’s to the parent company based in the US. The demand is generally when there are projects or some work that require skilled expertise to undertake the working.

In such times, the L1 Visa for US comes into play. Under this visa, an employer based in the country can transfer the requisite staff to the main location, for undertaking any project and service.

There are also provisions where even a company that doesn’t have an affiliated office in the USA can send employees to the nation for meeting with the project requirement. In most of the times, it may even hover around training and development. So, it entirely depends on the company what it wants to achieve under the US L-1 Visa.

If you are sponsoring anyone for the L1 Visa for US, you must first fill the form under l-129. It is the form that acts as a petitioner for the immigrant.

If you get sponsored by the company, the company has to meet with the following requirements:

  1. The company should have a qualifying relationship with a foreign company, and it should have affiliate, subsidiary and collectively referred to the parent firm.
  2. The organization should have direct business with the USA and it should have a qualifying relationship with any firm that is based in other country.

If these requirements are met with, the employer can sponsor you for the L1 Visa for the US.

Even if you seek more information about US L1 Visa services you can write an email on [email protected] and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.



Quick Enquiry

I hereby authorize to send notifications on SMS/ Messages/ Promotional/ informational messages