Canada Spouse Visa is a great way to reunite with your spouse, a Canada PR Visa holder or a citizen. If your spouse recently achieved Canadian Permanent residency or you are married to a Canadian PR or Citizen, they can sponsor you to live and settle in Canada permanently. The best advantage is that a spouse visa has no intake quota, and you instantly become eligible to work in Canada.

Check Your Eligibility

Canada Family Sponsorship for Spouse:

  • Your sponsor must be 18 years or above
  • Spouses, conjugal Partners & common-law partners can apply
  • As a thumb rule, your sponsor should be a Canadian PR Visa holder or a Citizen
  • Must demonstrate legal marital status with your sponsor
  • Your sponsor must financially support you
  • Show sufficient funds to settle in Canada
  • Sponsor and dependent must apply

Canada Spouse Visa – How to apply?

  • First, your sponsor must apply to become a sponsor
  • They must fill out the sponsorship application form digitally signed by them
  • You must upload the sponsorship form along with forms (IMM 0008, IMM 5669, IMM 5406 & IMM5562)
  • Pay CAD 1080 as the application fee
  • Submit medical and police clearance certificates
  • Finally, submit the Canada PR application with all the documents

Do you wish to reunite with your spouse? Do you want to settle with your family in Canada? Abhinav Immigration Services has been delivering excellence in Canada Family Sponsorship & Reunification since 1994 – Connect with our Family Visa Experts at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected]




Quick Enquiry

I hereby authorize to send notifications on SMS/ Messages/ Promotional/ informational messages
Public Notice