There is more music to ears of all applicants who have filed under the Express Entry Pool for Canada Permanent Residence and are awaiting latest selection ranking news vis-à-vis comprehensive ranking system (CRS). The seventh CRS draw carried out on 10.04.2015, informs that who score 469 points or more under the CRS have been invited to apply (ITA) under Canada FSW program. This means that an applicant can hope to get a positive selection even on standalone basis and against ones own credentials vis-à-vis Education, Language, experience and other factors.
Abhinav (www.abhinav.com) was amongst the very first agencies to encourage its clients to file their application into the pool and not to get scared by the indicated higher points, from earlier draws, under the CRS. A careful look at Canada Express Entry Program (EEP) reveals that it is the best program for skilled professionals interested in filing for permanent residence visa, for following reasons:
- Majority of occupations are qualified to lodge their applications in the pool, a luxury not available in any other skilled immigration program;
- There are no individual occupation specific quota restrictions;
- Applications stay in the express entry pool at least for an year and that opens options of getting selected under the overall country immigration quotas of next year as well;
- One can reapply into the express entry pool even if he/she is not selected during the first filing;
- The point system stays same at 67 points, which means that EEP offers best of both the worlds – earlier selection process and new ITA (Invitation to apply) process under CRS;
- Under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), One can get selected from the Express Entry Pool, even without confirmed offer from a Canadian employer or Canadian experience or qualifications;
- Applications can be lodged in whether single or married.
Abhinav (www.abhinav.com) offers best fee and services package to its Canada Express Entry clients. Contact us immediately for free of charge assessment of your and family profile!
For more updates on Australia immigration and visa, watch this space. For immigration to UK, US, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Lithuania, Singapore, and Hong Kong, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and get Immigration Assessment, absolutely free.