On 13th May 2020, Alberta had issued 191 Notification of Interest from the federal Express Entry pool under Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. The AINP looks for the available candidates in the Express Entry pool on a regular basis and issues invitation to them so that they can submit a complete application and eventually become a permanent resident of Canada.
This particular Alberta PNP
draw has Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 for the least securing candidate who got an invite. Only the candidates who deem fit to contribute to the economic development of the province are asked to submit an application, as is the case with any provincial nominee program. International graduates from Canadian post-secondary educational institutions can also be asked to submit an application under this stream.
The assessment of the candidates under the AINP Express Entry draw is done on the basis of following factors –
• An active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
• The candidate is supposed to meet the eligibility criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program or Federal Skilled Worker Program)
• Interested in living and working in Alberta
• Involved in an occupation that contributes to Alberta’s economy and diversification
The chances of being nominated by Alberta can be multiplied due to any of the undermentioned adaptability factors –
• A valid job offer and/or work experience from the province of Alberta
• Completed the graduation from a post-secondary institute in Alberta and have a valid job offer; or
• Having a parent, child, brother and/or sister living as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen in Alberta
The AINP selects the candidates assuming that the information provided is true and any invitation does not guarantee the nomination for permanent residence as it will depend upon the result of the assessment by the authorities and a decision shall be taken thereafter.