Are you a Systems Analyst and keen to work overseas? If YES, you would be perhaps pleased to know that at the present Australia requires professionals like you even as your profession finds mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 261112.
You could make the grade for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, and for priority processing, to fast-track your petition submitted for work permit.
What Systems Analyst Does
Among others, he:
- Works with the clients to devise and document business needs;
- Spots, probes, and examines business procedures, & work techniques;
- Spots and examines inefficiencies and advises best possible business cultures, & system functionality & behavior;
- Employs project management ways, codes, & practices to come-up with project plans and to cost, resource & supervise projects;
- Takes accountability for positioning functional solutions, like creating, adopting and applying system test plans, which guarantee satisfactory quality & reliability of the system.
This profession has a level of expertise, which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. A bare minimum of 5 years of related experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases, along with the prescribed credentials (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), germane experience--and/or first-hand training-could be sought.
The candidates in this profession could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).