Are you a Systems Administrator--also known as Systems Manager--and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be probably delighted to know that Australia presently requires experts like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 262113.
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-submission presented for work permit.
What Systems Administrator Does
Among others, he:
- Draws & manages the architecture for database, tables, data structures, dictionaries & names conventions to make certain the accurateness & wholeness of every data master file;
- Carries-out the functional establishment & deterrent maintenance of the backups, recovery processes, and implements integrity & security checks;
- Applies & directs database authentication, principles, strategies & processes;
- Develops links with security vendors, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), contractors, & outside resources;
- Examines, advises, installs, & maintains the applications related to software security; and keeps an eye on the contractual compulsions, work delivery & service level accords;
- Makes certain that the design of computer sites enables every part to fit collectively and work suitably, and supervises and adjusts networks’ outputs;
- Arranges & maintains records, policies and instructions, and registers & details operational processes & system logs.
This profession has a level of expertise even as the same ought to match a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases--apart from the prescribed abilities (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--appropriate experience, and/or first-hand training, could be expected.
The aspirants in this vocation could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.