Are you a qualified Internal Auditor also known as Audit Officer and keen to work overseas? If YES, you would be perhaps happy to know that Australia requires professionals like you even as your vocation finds mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 221214.
You could make the grade for a lower needed pass mark in your points-structure work permit evaluation, and for priority processing, to fast-track your petition submitted for work permit.
What Internal Auditor Does
Among others he:
- Arranges, offers notice of and takes part in the meetings of shareholders & directors;
- Offers advice on the groups’ administrative boards on certain issues involving conformity with stock exchange listing regulations, pertinent corporation & legislation practice;
- Administers supervising bodies’ share capital, and manages share transfers;
- Manages treasury and treasury arrangements and sets-up and assesses risk management goals and treasury strategies;
- Identifies, supervises and reports on fiscal dangers;
- Helps with equity supervision, debt supervision, securities & taxes planning matters;
- Collects, examines and interprets the data on the financial status, cost structures & trading usefulness of the groups;
- Works-out, re-organizes and sets-up the budgetary cost control & related accounting arrangements, like computer-based arrangements;
- Informs the notice of the management on the existence and effectiveness of the arrangement of internal checks;
- Performs, audits and probes and organizes financial reports & statements for the organization, shareholders, besides the administrative & statutory organizations;
- Assesses the cost efficiency and dangers of the operational procedures, activities, strategies and arrangements, and
- Sets-up audit goals, and tailors and implements audit tactics, procedures and audit report conditions.
This line-of-work has a level of expertise which is equal with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases, valid experience, and or first-hand training, could be expected, apart from the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
The aspirants in this occupation may be qualified for skilled movement, through these schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subclass 457), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa, & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).