Are you an ICT Support Engineer--also known as Support Analyst, and/or Support Architect--and keen to work out -of-the-country? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your line-of-work finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 263112.
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition suitably submitted for work permit.
What ICT Support Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Arranges and carries-out quality audit checks, and examines & studies systems, data & documentation;
- Makes-out variations and likely high danger regions in acquiring obedience to standards & processes;
- Advises remedial action plans and upgrades in the resolution of non-obedience with standards found, via checking & reviewing of the processes;
- Develops links with clients & administration to guarantee responsiveness and adherence to standards, processes & quality check matters & actions;
- Builds-up, carries-out & offers technical supervision & training in application software & functional processes; and
- Helps with troubleshooting, analyzing, testing & resolving issues related to system.
Majority of the vocations in the said unit group have a level of expertise even as the same is comparable with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. A bare minimum of 5 years of germane experience, and/or related vendor authentication could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases-apart from the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--applicable experience, and/or first-hand training, could be sought.
The aspirants in this vocation could be rather suitable for trained movement, via these visa-categories: Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), & Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457).