Are you a qualified Electrical Engineer, and inspired with Australia immigration? If YES--in all likelihood--you would be pleased to know that at the present there is a requirement of skilled professionals like you in Australia even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233311.
You could be duly accepted for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit assessment-- and also for priority processing--to fast-track your visa-submission duly filed for work permit.
What Electrical Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Charts & devises power stations & power generation apparatus;
- Decides the kind and arrangement of circuits, transformers, circuit-breakers, transmission lines & related gears;
- Construes specifications, illustrations, standards & rules involving electric power fixtures usage;
- Builds-up products, such as electric motors, parts, paraphernalia & machines;
- Systematizes & supervises the resources employed in the delivery of electrical parts, machines, & paraphernalia;
- Manages the operation & continuance of power stations, transmission & delivery arrangements & industrial plants;
- Sets-up transfer & establishment agendas for devices, switchgear, fittings & cables;
- Could focus on research in certain fields, including power generation & transmission arrangements, electric & switchgear motors, transformers, etc; and
- Plans & sets-up control & signaling tools meant for air, rail & road traffic.
This occupation has a level of expertise even as the same is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. In certain cases-apart from the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--applicable experience, and/or first-hand training, could be expected from the aspirants.
The candidates in this profession could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), & Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457).