Are you a Database Administrator--also known as Database Operator, and/or Database Specialist--and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 262111
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-submission presented for work permit.
What Database Administrator Does
Among others, he:
- Plans & maintains architecture for database, data structures, dictionaries & names conventions to guarantee every data master file’s accurateness & totality;
- Applies & manages database certifications, principles & procedures;
- Carries-out the operational establishment & deterrent maintenance of the backups, recovery procedures, and puts into effect security & integrity checks;
- Tests the database systems and improvements, like debugging, imitation, tracking, logging & positively addressing each & every identified issues;
- Troubleshoots & offers service support to identify, resolve & fix server-associated hardware & software break downs;
- Duly arranges & maintains certification, strategies & instructions, and registers and details operational processes & system logs; and
- Takes accountability for the procedures, modus operandi & operational management related with system safety measures & catastrophe recovery planning.
This occupation has a level of skill which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience possibly will replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases--along with the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)-- germane experience, and/or first-hand training, could be expected.
The aspirants in this line-of-work could be suitable for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).