Are you an Analyst Programmer--also known as Programmer Analyst--and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be perhaps glad to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your profession finds due mention in the 24 vocations in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 261311.
You could make the cut for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your submission for work permit.
What Analyst Programmer Does
Among others, he:
- Studies, consults, examines & weighs-up system program requirements;
- Tests, debugs, analyzes & gets rid of errors & blunders in an applications programming language inside created testing procedures, instructions & quality standards, to make certain that applications & programs perform to condition;
- Recognizes technology restrictions and deficits in the accessible systems and related processes, & techniques;
- Writes & duly maintains the code of program to fulfill the requirements of system, system designs & technical arrangements;
- Offers counsel, supervision & know-how in developing proposals & policies for software design activities, including financial evaluation & costings for advising the procurements of software & upgrades; and
- Writes, brings up-to-date & maintains technical program, client certification & operational processes.
This profession has a level of skill which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. Not less than 5 years of pertinent experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases, applicable experience--and/or first-hand training--could be expected, along with the recognized qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
The candidates in this line-of-work could be entitled for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, & Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).