Wonderful opportunity for experienced candidates from the sales and Business Development Domain. Candidates must have 2-4 years of sales and business development experience in the Immigration industry or any service industry. The candidate has to meet sales goals and attend walk-ins to the office and counsel for overseas opportunities.
Business Manager / Business Executive:
- Experience: From the Immigration industry with 2 to 4 Years of experience or any experience in SALES will do ( especially in service industry)
- Education: bachelors from Any stream
- EXCELLENT in verbal and written English Communication Skills; and
- SMART in conversation skill
- Salary: Based on Previous Salary & Industry
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge.
- Attend walk-ins to the office and counsel for overseas opportunities.
- Keep record of client data.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.