We are looking for counselors for our study abroad division who can closely work with students and parents to plan and organize student's educational pathways. Advice and mentor students from high school and private/public colleges with test preparation and assist with school/college/university application and visa processes. Educational counseling, which includes advice and support on studying abroad, test preparation for admission and overall admission application process.
As an Overseas Education Counsellor, you would:
- Attend walk-ins to the office and counsel for overseas opportunities.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as country selection, course and program selection.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries; Communicating with clients regarding admission applications and student visas.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting the product appropriately
- Networking with students for Career Counselling, generating leads and Business Development.
- Attending seminars, education fairs for promoting the company.
- Guiding students for writing SOP for student visa applications.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Identify skills, interests & career goals of the prospective students.
- Train & hire new candidates.
- Keep a record of client data.
At least 4 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Counselling, training preferably in overseas education counseling for either UK, USA, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or Canada.
Excellent English language skills (reading, writing, speaking)