If you are hiring services of an RCIC agent as your authorised representative, ICCRC has posted guidelines to identify the Fraudulent Immigration Consultants on their web-site (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/fraud-prevention/
). The Immigration consultant you are planning to hire must meeting each of the requirements mentioned in the link. Those not meeting them or are found to be making misleading claims mentioned in the link are illegal and unlicensed Immigration Consultants. Do not fall prey to such unlicensed Immigration consultants and in fact, report them.
Checking out the RCIC agent and its association with the Indian company on ICCRC website
Step 1 :
Does the Indian consultant’s website mention the name of their RCIC agent? If not, they are unlicensed. Do not carry out the blunder of hiring their services and pay them. They are running an illegal immigration consulting under the Canadian laws which needs to be reported to ICCRC (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/complaints-professional-conduct/file-a-complaint/
) and also to Indian enforcement agencies, who will take required legal action.
Step 3 : Type details of claimed RCIC agent (Surname, Name and Registration Number) provided on the website or otherwise during communications with your local immigration consultant.
Step 4 : You will be routed to a page carrying the name of the claimed RCIC agent. Click the contact button next to the name.
Step 5 :
This is the ultimate test to decide whether the Indian company AND the RCIC agent has met all the requirements of ICCRC. After clicking the contact next to RCIC agent, the page that opens MUST show the name of the Indian company whose clients this RCIC agent is representing. If not, you should report this to ICCRC (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/complaints-professional-conduct/file-a-complaint/
), who will take required legal action against the RCIC agent. One thing that you must NOT do is to sign up and pay to the Indian company that is claiming representation with this RCIC agent. Requirements are not complete as per ICCRC guidelines and you are taking services of a Ghost Consultant.
Additional Parameters to check out the veracity of a licensed Immigration Consultant
In addition to above, following are the other critical parameters for a licensed Immigration Consultant, when you are taking services of an RCIC agent.
1. Is the name of Canada Based RCIC agent and his registration number mentioned on the Website and all promotional material of the Indian company?
2. Has the claimed RCIC member informed ICCRC about the principal-agent relationship with the Indian company.
3. Is the name of the Indian company appear on ICCRC website under the contact details of the RCIC agent?
4. The retainer agreement being offered by Indian consultant to you is being signed between the RCIC agent and the client?
5. Is your Indian Immigration consultant offering you the form 5476E to be signed in favour of the claimed RCIC agent?
Abhinav status is compatible with all the above 5 points.
6. Is the Indian Consultant claiming 100% application success in the past, effectively meaning guaranteed visa?
No, we at Abhinav does not claim 100% application success.
With ABHINAV, you get services of an Immigration consultant - in business since 1994 - that meets all the ICCRC requirements. What is more, you get world class services of an experienced team of close to 300 at a highly affordable fee. Your search for an experienced, credible and trusted Immigration consultant ends with ABHINAV.