Are you a Welfare Centre Manager and eager to get employed abroad? If YES, you would be perhaps happy to learn that Australia needs experts like you even as your line-of-work finds mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 134214.
You could make the grade for a lower needed pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, and for priority processing, to fast-track your petition submitted for work permit.
What Welfare Centre Manager Does
Among others, he:
- Offers general direction and supervision for the service, facility, association or place;
- Develops, carries-out and keeps an eye on the processes, plans & standards for health, nursing, and related health & secretarial workers;
- Checks and examines the existing facilities related to health, accommodation, welfare, pastime, service, training and related public facilities & places;
- Coordinates and accordingly manages the various exiting health & welfare schemes and clinical services;
- Keeps in touch with other health & welfare service players, boards & funding groups to suitably discuss the domains of health & welfare service cooperation & management;
- Manages administrative operations, including budget planning, spending on supplies, equipment & services, and report preparation;
- Proffers counsel to the government organizations on the existing steps to make health & welfare services & facilities better;
- Controls the selection, management, & training of the manpower; and
- Represents the business in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings & forums.
This line-of-work has a level of skill which is proportionate to a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. A bare minimum of 5 years of applicable experience could replace the formal qualification. In certain cases, appropriate experience, and/or the first-hand training, could be needed, apart from the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
The aspirants in this vocation could be qualified for trained movement, via these schemes: Points Based Skilled Migration visa, Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).