ABHINAV does not offer consultancy on student visas/ overseas jobs/work permits/international or domestic placements.

Telecommunications Network Engineer - Migration to Australia is now possible!

Online Payment

Telecommunication Network Engineer is a prestigious job catering to various complex network processes. It not only includes supervision and monitoring but also ensures that the expertise and skills in this field is used efficiently.

The skill required is basically the Bachelor’s degree. Additional on job training course like ANZSCO may be required to supplement in some cases. Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations ( ANZCO) includes all the norms and the skill requirement for every occupation in the list and the same may be referred to before applying to the a particular job.

There are many programs which can help you with the skilled migrations. Some of them are Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa, Temporary Business (Long Stay) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS). Some of the jobs may be available and restrained to a particular state or territory only as per the General Skilled Migration program. The list of such programs can be referred from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).

One more point to be noted is that skill assessments are required only for some subclasses under the Immigration program. The norms say that before immigrating to Australia one needs to assess their skills that too by a competent Authority. For Australia the authority is Engineers Australia. Further, if one wants to add some more points to the list of skills one can do so by submitting the relevant qualification and the work experience certificates. The assessing authorities will advice Department of Immigration and Citizenship regarding the opinions which will add to the points of qualification. This will help to escalate one’s marks which may pave the path for increasing one’s marks. In case the experience and qualification are not relevant to the occupation, then it is in the jurisdiction of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to give the advice on the same. However, one should be careful that only those documents and experiences which are relevant to the occupation one is applying for should be submitted to increase one’s chances.

In some of the particular territories where one wants to practice the occupation one has to have license issued from the respective Government authority or any other concerned authority. In Queensland the authority is Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland and relevant licence needs to be issued from it before practicing the occupation. Similarly, in Victoria and North Territory the building engineers must have the relevant building license and must be registered as building practitioners. In South Wales Environmental Planning and Assessment Act is issued by the Building Professionals Board and they need to be approached for the license. One thing to keep in mind is that National Professional Engineers Register (NPER) and is administered by Engineers Australia under advice of National Engineering Registration Board is the main authority for issuing any license required by the immigration professions for practicing their occupation in Australia. So know the facts, contact the right authority and enjoy your work in the land of Australia.

You may begin and end your search on Abhinav immigration consultancy. It is one of the most reputed consultancies present all across the country. They offer assistance via experienced and certified immigration experts. You may reach us via dropping a mail or just visit our office nearest to your location. We are present in almost all major cities of India.

Quick Enquiry