Are you a qualified Taxation Accountant, and interested to work abroad? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia requires experts like you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 221213.
You could make the cut for a lower needed pass mark in your points-structure work permit appraisal--and for priority processing--to fast-track your petition presented for work permit.
What Taxation Accountant Does
Among others, he:
- Helps with the devising of accounting & budgetary strategies;
- Carries-out financial probes, comes-up with reports, undertakes audits and offers counsel on subjects, like the purchase and sale of firms, mergers, capital funding, alleged scam, bankruptcy & taxation;
- Comes-up with financial statements for presentation purposes to the board of directors, management, shareholders, and administrative and statutory groups;
- Studies operating expenditures and bodies’ income & expenses
- Offers guarantee about the correctness of the data carried in financial reports & their agreement with statutory requirements;
- Arranges taxation returns for people & groups;
- Offers financial & taxation counsel on business structures, goals & operations;
- Networks with financial bodies and brokers to set-up funds administration arrangements;
- Continues internal control systems;
- Brings-in and maintains accounting arrangements, and offers counsel on the selection & application of the accounting arrangements which are computer-based; and
- Could evaluate the flow of cash & financial dangers involving funds investment projects.
This occupation has a level of skill which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of germane experience could replace the proper qualification. In certain cases, appropriate experience, and/or first-hand training could be expected, along with the prescribed credentials (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
The candidates in this profession may be eligible for skilled migration, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Points Based Skilled Migration visa, Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).