Are you a trained Production or Plant Engineer and inspired with Australia immigration? If YES, in all likelihood, you would be delighted to know that presently there is a huge requirement of skilled professionals like you in Australia even as your vocation finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233513.
You could be accepted for a lower needed pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation--and also for priority processing--to fast-track your visa-submission presented for a work permit.
What Production or Plant Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Examines functional statements, organizational charts and project data to decide the functions and responsibilities of the employees & work units and to identify regions of duplication;
- Sets-up work measurement programs and examines the samples of work to build-up standards for the labour utilization;
- Designs mechanical accessories, machines, spare parts, articles for the manufacture, and plant & systems for construction;
- Studies labor force usage, facility layout, operative data and production timetables and expenditures to decide the best possible manpower & equipment efficiencies;
- Builds-up blueprints for manufacture, and decides materials, apparatus, piping, material flows, capabilities, besides the arrangement of plant & systems;
- Arranges and supervises project labour and the transportation of the goods, plant and equipment;
- Manages the repairs of plant buildings and equipment, and organizes the requirements for fresh patterns, surveys & maintenance timetables; and
- Surveys plant to make certain that the best possible performance is duly maintained.
This profession has a level of expertise which matches a Bachelor degree or bigger qualification. In certain cases-apart from the prescribed expertise (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--applicable experience, and/or on-the-job training, could be sought.
The aspirants in this vocation could be accepted for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.