Are you a qualified Materials Engineer, and inspired with Australia immigration? If YES, you would be perhaps delighted to know that presently there is a requirement of qualified individuals like you in Down Under you even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233112.
You could be accepted for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation--and for priority processing--to fast-track your visa-petition duly presented for work permit.
What Materials Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Prepares designs for chemical process arrangements and planning control arrangements for certain procedures including those used to eliminate & separate parts, cause chemical modifications, test and evaluate fuels, shift heat, etc;
- Keeps an eye on the operation & maintenance of the equipments to attain best possible efficiency under secure& safe operating situations;
- Examines product usage & pollution management issues;
- Makes certain that the right stuffs & equipments are made use of even while they match the specifications;
- Appraises proposals for fresh products & presents material selection proposals;
- Identifies break downs in chemical plants & establishes corrective action; and
- Examines product breakdown data & applies laboratory tests to establish or refuse likely factors, and offer advice on the methods to prevail over any issues.
This profession has a level of expertise even as the same corresponds to a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. In certain cases-- in addition to the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level pertinent experience, and/or first-hand training could be sought.
The aspirants in this line-of-work could be qualified for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.