Are you an ICT Systems Test Engineer--also known as Systems Tester and/or Test Analyst (ICT)--and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your line-of-work finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 263213.
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition suitably presented for work permit.
What ICT Systems Test Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Plans & carries-out quality audit checks, and examines & evaluates systems, statistics & documentation;
- Helps with troubleshooting, analyzing, testing, & positively addressing system issues;
- Recognizes the disparities and potential high risk zones in acquiring obedience to standards & processes;
- Tests, recognizes & analyzes functionality mistakes and blunders in systems, besides programming code inside the set testing rules, principles and quality standards, to make certain that systems act to requirement; and
- Builds-up, carries-out and offers technical direction & training in application software & functional processes.
This line-of-work has a level of expertise which corresponds with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases--besides the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--related experience, and/or first-hand training, could be needed.
The aspirants in this vocation could be entitled for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.