Are you a qualified ICT Quality Assurance Engineer--also known as Quality Analyst (ICT), and/or Quality Manager (ICT)--and keen to work out -of-the-country? If YES, you would be possibly delighted to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your occupation finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 263211.
You could be good enough for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-petition duly filed for work permit.
What ICT Quality Assurance Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Duly arranges and carries-out quality check assessments, and examines & assesses systems, data & certification;
- Recognizes the variations & likely high risk zones in acquiring obedience to the set standards & processes;
- Advises remedial action plans & improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards found, via supervising and reviewing of processes and procedures;
- Helps with troubleshooting, analyzing, testing and positively addressing system issues;
- Builds-up, carries-out & proffers technical training & supervision in application software and functional processes; and
- Examines, assesses and establishes technical issues, like installation, repairs, repair, improvements & arrangements, etc.
Majority of the vocations in the said unit group have a level of expertise even as this is comparable with a Bachelor Degree or superior qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience, and/or appropriate entrepreneur certification, could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases-apart from the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--germane experience, and/or first-hand training, could be needed.
The candidates in this line-of-work could be entitled for trained movement, through these popular visa-schemes: 457 Permit (Temporary Residency), 190 Permit, Regional sponsored migration scheme (permanent residency), & Employer nominated scheme (permanent residency).