Are you an ICT Project Manager, and keen to work out-of-the-country? If YES, you would--in all likelihood--be quite pleased to know that Australia presently requires professionals like you even as your vocation finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 135112.
You could be accepted for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit appraisal, & for priority processing, to fast-track your visa-submission presented for work permit.
What ICT Project Manager Does
Among others, he:
- Examines the information needs & states the technology to fulfill those requirements;
- Supervisees the selection & setting-up of ICT resources & the provision of client training;
- Prepares & supervises information & communication technology (ICT) policies, strategies & plans;
- Manages ICT systems’ safety & security; and
- Supervises ICT operations, and decides the priorities amongst system developments, operations, & maintenance.
Majority of the professions in the given unit group possess a level of skill, which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. A bare minimum of 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases-- along with the recognized qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--appropriate experience, and/or on-the-job training could be expected from the candidates.
The aspirants in this line-of-work could be qualified for trained movement through these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.