Are you a qualified Electronics Engineer, and inspired with Australia immigration, for work purposes? If YES--in all likelihood--you would be rather pleased to know that presently there is a BIG requirement of trained experts like you in the country even as your profession finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233411.
You could be accepted for a lower needed pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation--and also for priority processing--to fast-track your visa-submission presented for a work permit.
What Electronics Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Designs electronic parts, circuits & systems utilized for computer, communication & control systems;
- Builds-up apparatus & processes to test electronic parts, systems & circuits;
- Designs software, more so embedded software, to be duly employed inside such systems;
- Manages the setting-up & ordering of the computer, control & communication systems, and makes sure the right control & protection techniques are followed;
- Sets-up and examines the performance & safety standards and processes for the function, alteration, & repairs of such systems;
- Designs and builds-up signal processing algorithms, and applies these, via the right choice of software & hardware; and
- Studies the communications traffic, besides the level of service, and decides the kind of setting-up, place, arrangement & transmission medium for communication systems.
This line-of-work has a level of expertise even as the same is equal with a Bachelor Degree or superior credential. In certain cases-apart from the recognized credentials (ANZSCO Skill Level)-applicable experience, and/or first-hand training, could be expected.
The candidates in this vocation could be entitled for skilled movement, via these visa-schemes: Points Based Skilled Migration Permit, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).