Are you a Developer Programmer--also known as Applications Developer --and keen to get employed overseas? If YES, you would be perhaps pleased to know that presently Australia requires experts like you even as your profession finds due mention in the 24 vocations in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 261312.
You could make the grade for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation, and for priority processing, to fast-track your submission presented for work permit.
What Developer Programmer Does
Among others, he:
- Researches, consults, examines & appraises the requirement of the system program making-out technology restrictions & insufficiencies in the existing systems and associated procedures, processes & techniques;
- Writes & maintains the code of program to fulfill the needs of system, designs & technical requirements of system;
- Tests, debugs, spots & gets rid of errors & blunders in an applications programming language inside the set testing practices, laws & quality standards, to make certain applications & programs perform as per as specifications;
- Proffers counsel, direction & know-how in developing proposals and policies for software design activities, including financial evaluation & costings for advocating software procurements & upgrades; and
- Writes, updates, and preserves technical program, client certification & operational processes.
This vocation has a level of skill which is proportionate with a Bachelor Degree or bigger qualification. Not less than 5 years of applicable experience could replace the prescribed qualification. In certain cases, along with the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience--and/or first-hand training-could be expected.
The aspirants in this profession could be entitled for trained movement, via these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.