Are you a qualified Chemical Engineer, and keen to work overseas? If YES, in all likelihood, you would be happy to know that at the present there is a requirement of skilled professionals like you in Australia even as your line-of-work finds due mention in the Australian & New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233111.
You could be accepted for a lower required pass mark in your points-grid work permit evaluation--and for priority processing--to fast-track your visa-submission duly filed for work permit.
What Chemical Engineer Does
Among others, he:
- Suitably prepares designs for chemical procedure arrangements and planning control arrangements for processes which are utilized to get rid of, and separate components, cause chemical changes, test and appraise fuels, transfer heat, & manage the storage & treatment of solids, gases, & liquids;
- Checks the operation and maintenance of equipment to accomplish utmost effectiveness under safe operating situations;
- Makes certain that right materials and equipment are utilized and that they match the desired specifications;
- Analyzes breaks-down in chemical plants and sets-up corrective action;
- Examines product usage & pollution management issues;
- Plans & applies laboratory operations to build-up fresh materials and fabrication processes for fresh materials to accomplish production expenditure & performance standards; and
- Assesses plans for fresh products & and presents material selection proposals.
This vocation has a level of skill which is proportionate with a Bachelor degree or superior qualification. In certain cases--apart from the prescribed qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1)--applicable experience, and/or first-hand training, could be expected.
The aspirants in this profession could be suitable for trained movement through these visa-schemes: Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), Temporary Business (Long Stay) (Subcategory 457), & Points Based Skilled Migration Permit.