Latest reports pouring from different sources have revealed that the representatives of the government at a recent media conference declared that Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom are putting their efforts together to warn the potential visitors and immigrants from dangers or being misguided by dishonest immigration consultants.
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada Representatives, the Australian Immigration and Citizenship Department and the UK Border Agency have also informed the fraud agents of immigration that there are some other nations also, who are working with them along with Indian authorities to fight immigration fraud across the world.
The said report has also revealed that these fraud agents have gone into the villages of Punjab and other places across India and committed fast-track visa approval for overseas destinations. To get rid of these frauds and refused immigration to the UK, Canada and Australia, there are certain essential aspects that the applicants should always keep in mind, which can be described as below:
- Don't get misguided by any fraud agent, who tells you that one can submit fake documents with visa applications. An application with false documents will be refused, as the visa authorities go for further investigation after receiving your documents.
- No agent, in exchange for money can influence the visa officer for fast track processing of the immigration applications or the final decision on visas. The decision on visa approval is taken only by authorized visa officers of the respective nation.
- Don't get fooled by people who pretend to be visa officers from the Embassies. Genuine visa officers never meet candidates outside the office or contact applicants for asking money.
- Don't get duped by forged websites, which are created look-wise similar to the official government or service delivery associate's websites. Go for the authentic official website of immigration of your immigrating country.
- Be cautious with the employment or visa scam. There are a number of people, who were cheated with overseas employment offers which even didn't exist. Therefore, wait and check everything clear before you just hand over your passport, money and personal documents to any immigration agent. Though at times the employment offer may sound too good to be proper, it could be a cheat.
The fraud agents of immigration often suggest candidates to provide false documentation or go for marriage of convenience, reportedly expressed by Mr. Sidney Frank, the Area Director of Canada for Immigration across South Asia. So, don't get fooled, as it may cause lose of your investment and may lead you towards legal punishment while will be found guilty and thus, denial of your Canada visa.
Mr. Thomas Greig, South Asia's Regional Director, the UK Border Agency, in this context was quoted as saying that UK welcomes legitimate students, visitors and workers to the nation. He also said that the UK Government will not accept any kind of immigration abuse and will not tolerate frauds in this aspect.
He also advised that people who intend to obtain a UK visa, not to approach those immigration agents, who suggest submitting fake documents and say that they can assure visa. The nation has very powerful processes for finding out fraud agents. When fraud cases appear, including submission of fake certificates on educational and language qualifications, their visas will be rejected and the applicants will have to encounter 10 years ban on UK travel, with serious consequences by the authorities in India.
In Australia, fraud is considered to be a criminal offence and can result in serious penalties for those, who are involved in it. According to Mr. Jose Alvarez, the Regional Director for South Asia of Australian Immigration and Citizenship, at the end of the day it is the applicant, who decides on these matters. Providing fake documents or information will not only bring serious consequences to the corrupt agent but also the applicants.
Candidates must safeguard themselves from fraud agents by getting aware of the tactics that these agents use to take advantage of overseas aspirants.
Applying for overseas immigration is comparatively a simple, straight-forward process. All types of information and visa forms are obtainable on the official immigration websites, free of cost. In case, the applicants wish to approach agents, they have to be very careful in this regard.
For more updates on UK immigration and visa, watch this space. For immigration to UK, US, Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Lithuania, Singapore, and Hong Kong, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and get Immigration Assessment, absolutely free.