A rather important component of the permanent Employer Sponsored visa scheme of Australia, Employer Nomination Scheme or the ENS (subcategory 186) for Australia is fundamentally meant for those trained employees based in a foreign country, or those qualified temporary residents, who could, at the time of applying, be staying and professionally involved with a job, since a specified time, in Down Under.
The ENS Visa is one of the employer sponsored visa subcategories. It means the aspirants have to discover an organization, eager to put in the significant effort, time, & money to them (the candidates) over to the shores of Down Under. The applicants may apply for the permit only post they have been proffered nomination from an Australia based recruiter/company.
Australia Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Categories
The well-liked and widely accepted ENS has three different streams out of which, as per some experts, the third one, i.e., the Direct Entry Class is the most appealing since the same provides the applicants the prized and the much sought after Permanent Residency (PR) right away.
- Temporary Residence Transition Stream: This category is basically for those subclass 457 visa holders who have been professionally engaged in Oz for two years even as their recruiters want to engage them on a permanent basis.
- Direct Entry Stream: This category is basically for those people who have, by no means, or just for a short period of time, been associated with Australia’s labor market even as they have the support of a firm/recruiter based in the country who is prepared to offer nomination to them.
- Agreement Stream: This category is for those candidates who are armed with sponsorship from a company, through a labor or regional migration agreement.
Australia Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186): Major Requirements
Among others, the aspirants:
- Should have nomination from a duly approved job-provider from the country;
- Ought to less than 50 years of age;
- Ought to successfully satisfy the requirements involving proficiency, qualifications, & the English language; and
- Should file a petition through the category for which they were duly nominated.
It requires to be duly mentioned here that some freedoms related to age, capability, and language skills are given to some candidates. Still, these mainly depend on the selected line-of-work, wages, besides the applicants ‘previous employment experience. Those who lack a manager to offer nomination may present an EOI through Skill Select. The concerned recruiters/firms and territory and state administrations will later on check their particulars before they take a decision on extending nomination for skilled migration purposes.
Important: Those who owe the nation’s regime some money will not have the authority to claim a permit until and unless they appropriately settle the amount overdue.