How to Immigrate To Australia from India
Download Australia Immigration Information
(Right click on this link and choose `Save Link/Target As` to
download this e-catalogue on your computer or another location.)
Australia has always enjoyed a rather high place in the hearts of the discerning Indian migrants, rightfully so. In case you also are motivated with the idea of Australia immigration, you would really do well to find-out how to immigrate to Australia from India, and the primary visa requirements that you will have to fulfill before you eventually present a petition for immigration to Australia.
Perhaps, you will be glad to know that the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) offers and manages more than a 100 permit sub streams duly categorized as permanent, provisional, or temporary to the aspirants of practically all types.
Every skilled migration procedure is presently run and administered by Skill Select—an innovative online facility to facilitate and improve the Australia immigration process. Skill Select has provided Oz a successful tool to watch the inflow of the skills given in the Skilled Professions Tabulations –the SOL and the CSOL.
Despite the fact that it’s an established truth that the present chapter of the migration arrangement is more Australia centric, in case closely observed, some basic characteristics of this regime help the migrants and proffer them a great degree of relief from many mind-numbing procedures related to skilled migration.
The implementation of Skill Select has been duly complimented by simplification and expansion of numerous classifications, streams, and subsections into one compact but all-inclusive platform. Every trained profession scheme has now been bought within the purview of this one single window clearance, i.e., Federal, Regional, and Employer sponsorship. In the said platform it is essential that you generate an electronic profile- EOI.
Prior to generating your profile, you require to completing some preliminaries:
- Explore SOL or CSOL: To discover trade exactly comparable or closely associated with your specific line-of-work.
- Credentials assessment: Post choosing the fitting trade, it is vital that you get your academic &professional credentials duly appraised from a certified evaluation bureau, to ascertain the strength of your skilled profile in the Australian context.
- Language stipulations: Corroborating your linguistic skills as per the preferred Australian standards, via the selected language examinations, e.g., IELTS.
The preliminaries should be concluded well in advance for two specific reasons:
- During the formation of your EOI, you ought to present this data and your profile is given marks on the basis of points-assessment (this is decisive in case you opt for independent migration where highest slotted profile is favored).
- In case your EOI is chosen, you get not more than 60 days to conclude the requirements, failing which the invite is withdrawn and the wonderful opportunity lost. Post completing the said requirements, you can generate your profile. At the time of generating your profile, you can opt for the passage of migration, i.e., Independent migration, Skilled, Business, Investment, Provincial endorsement, and Employer sponsorship.
You can choose multiple plans via one EOI even as it will be visible for the schemes and to the parties you prefer. The EOI is stored for a period of two years and can be updated as and when needed.
It is vital that you furnish bona fide information since the same will form part of your submission, in case your profile is chosen. In a situation wherein something is found against the details originally provided, you could be subjected to some serious repercussions; you could even be prevented from moving to the country.
If you choose:
Point scheme: Your profile is ranked and an invite is sent accordingly on the basis of the ranks being considered at the said time.
Sponsorship (State or employer):Your profile is visible to the firms/recruiters you have opted for in your EOI and are invited based on their judgment.
On being short-listed, you are asked to present a submission: You get 60 days for presenting the submission. In case you are unable to abide by the stipulated orders and time-period, the offer is deemed withdrawn.