The beautiful Canadian province of Nova Scotia has been accepting people from across the globe for centuries even as the immigrants have played a decisive role in making the province a pretty exciting, and vibrant society in which one and all can craft their dreams. More than 900,000 persons call the province home.
If you want to experience and savor the amazing beauty and splendor of Canada’s East Cost, move to Nova Scotia and reside there in. You have numerous good visa options to choose from even while the Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream could be a very good option for you.
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream
This widely used category is fundamentally meant for the skilled business holders or high-ranking business executives who are keen to stay in the province. It is compulsory that they launch a new company/organization or acquire an existing one and vigorouslytake part in the regularsupervision of the same. In the aftermath of running the company/organization for 12 months, the entrepreneur could get the cherished Permanent Resident position. Only those aspirants who have an invitation can submit an application under the class.
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Category Eligibility Requirements
In order to present a petition the applicant must:
- be either 21 years old or above.
- show a desire to live in Nova Scotia on a permanent basis while owning and energeticallyrunning a business in the province.
- possess a net worth of a minimum of 600,000 Canadian Dollars in personal assets & net business duly validated by the NSOI.
- be in a position to make an investment of not less than 150,000 Canadian Dollars of his own money to set up a company/organization in the province.
- be armed with not less than 3 years of relevant experience aggressivelyadministering and owning a company/organization (a minimum of 33% possession) OR over 5 years ofrelevant experience in a high-ranking business management responsibility.
- possess a score of not less than 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, reading, listening, and writing in either French or English.
- conclude an online Expression of Interest (EoI).
- obtain an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the concerned officials of the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).
*ensure that his company/organization has the possibility to generate economic benefit to the province.
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Category Course
There are essentially 5 main steps to the nomination course:
- Put forward an EOI (Expression of Interest) to the province of Nova Scotia
The candidate will show his interest in managing company/organization and settle in the province via concluding an EOI in the form of online study. It is mandatory that the aspirant offers information related to management experience or business proprietorship, education, investment, language, worth, age, and adaptability. Those who fulfill the bare minimum requirements will be in a position to present an EoI.
- Invitation to Apply (ITA)
The candidate, who top scores, will be informed by NSOI that invites are being sent,to present a formal petition by the Nova Scotia Nominee Programme(NSNP).
- Temporary Work Permit & Business launch in Nova Scotia
Successful aspirant to the NSOI will sign a business performance agreement with the organization detailing his strategy to launch a firm/organization in the province. Post entering in to business performance agreement,the NSOI will proffer a Nova Scotia Nominee ProgrammeEntrepreneur approval letter which the aspirant will use in his petition made to the Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for Work Permit valid for 2 years.
- Request for Nomination
The aspirant will request for it after he fulfills the various terms &conditions of the business performance deal. It is mandatory that the aspirant runs the firm/organization endlessly for not less than 1 year, and while presenting the progress report related to business establishment to the NSOI, he may submit an application for nomination for PR.
- Apply for PR
The candidate will submit an application to the IRCC for the Permanent Residence standing.
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Category Charges
One does not have to pay any money for the Entrepreneur Stream though he has to present every required certificate/paper.