UK Immigration Information
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Immigration Program- Qualifying Criteria
Team ABHINAV lends you a helping hand to get you out of the muddle of Tier 1 Entrepreneur program in the simplest way, if you meet the given qualifying criteria.
To qualify under the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) immigration program, you must score:
- At least 75 points as regards your funds are concerned. Given below is the distinction of the maximum points awarded under different financial requirements:
- You should have access to not less than £200,000 - 25 points
- Your money is required to be held in one or more regulated financial institutions - 25 points
- When your money is disposable in the United Kingdom - 25 points
- Minimum of 10 points for English language skills
- Minimum of 10 points for maintenance (funds available)
It is perfectly fine if you hold funds in more than one institution and in more than one country. Third party funding (that includes, family members, as well as other investors or corporate bodies) is also permitted. Meeting definitional requirements under the funds attribute is a complex area when it comes to Immigration regulations.
In addition, the application under the Uk Tier 1 Entrepreneur program requires a range of documents that are to be submitted with the application. UK Immigration consultants at ABHINAV secure your possibility of approval by processing your application and documents through a full-proof method of scrutiny among experienced members of our UK immigration team, before it is submitted to the visa officials.
After a successful approval of your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application, Entry clearance is another mandatory requirement you must fulfill to fly to the UK. Farsightedness of our able consultants allows them to keep all such formalities in mind, beforehand. As a result, we keep you informed and ready for the procedure, from the very start, avoiding any inconveniences or delays in approval for your Entry clearance.
Initial entry clearance is normally granted for three years. However, you can seek our assistance for the essential Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR) in the UK after the expiry of initial clearance, under the UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur program.
If you are already a visa holder under some other visa category, staying in the UK, and wish to switch over to the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route, we can surely guide you about the same, if you successfully meet the qualifying requirements for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur category.
Fill our Free Assessment Form to know your eligibility for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application or to ILR and we will get in touch with you very soon.
With the recent changes in the UK Tier 1 visas, Immigrants considering to opt for the route of UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur Category), would enjoy quicker settlement than ever, including other benefits too.
Here are the changes:
- Entrepreneurs able to generate 10 employments in the UK or come out with a turnover of more than 5 Million Pounds in a time span of 3 years would be able to enjoy faster settlement.
- £200,000 would remain as the standard threshold for an entrepreneur to be qualified under the Tier 1 visa. Additionally, high-potential ventures would be permissible to come to the country with £50,000 in financial support/ option of funding from a highly regarded organization.
- Entrepreneurs would be permissible to enter the country with their business partners provided they have the accessibility to joint funds.
- Major investors would be able to enjoy 180 days outside the country. Earlier this criterion was limited to 90 days.
Our immigration experts at Abhinav understand the importance of UK as a prospective destination and know which route fits in the best for our potential clients.
New Prospective Entrepreneur Visa (outside of the Points-Based system)
Prospective Entrepreneur Visa is for those prospective entrepreneurs who are at present in discussion with a company which is FSA- registered venture capitalist, UK Trade and Investment recognized seed competition or departments of the UK government to make way for a secured funding for the purpose of joining, and/or commencing or taking over a venture in the UK.
This route will allow the applicants intending to come to the UK to look for funding or to create a team for a fresh venture to be given visit visas, on the condition that they are able to demonstrate their access to £50,000.
Successful applicants would be given non-extendable six months to enter the country, where they can choose for the Tier 1 (which is for the Entrepreneurs) after meeting the mandatory requirements.
Please fill our Free of Charge Assessment Form and we shall get back to you.
Extension Under The UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Immigration Program
Before you apply for an ILR, you need to seek an extension under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur program. Our UK advisors at ABHINAV assess your eligibility for extension, based on your compliance to post-visa conditions in the UK and forward your case in the most impressive way possible to get an easy approval.
Some of the post-visa conditions against which your profile is adjudged and to which you need to comply, are:
- Your engagement in the UK business activity that employs - directly or indirectly - at least two full-time employees, who are legitimately permitted to work in the UK.
- You must have invested at least £200,000 in cash, directly into one or more businesses in the UK and must be registered with HM Revenue & Customs as self-employed. Or, you must have registered a new business in which you hold the position of a director. Another alternative is to register as the director of an existing business. It is also mandatory to prove your possession of the minimum settlement funds along with the desired level of minimum proficiency in the English language. Given conditions must be met while your conditional stay in the UK along with several other immigration regulations. ABHINAV immigration specialists channelize your application in the right direction, by eliminating hurdles on the way. Perseverance is the force that keeps us going and satisfy needs of our clients with utmost perfection. We help you realize your UK immigration dream by successfully guiding you through the extension procedure and by ultimately getting you an ILR.
Given conditions must be met during your conditional stay in the UK along with several other immigration regulations. ABHINAV immigration specialists channelize your application in the right direction, by eliminating hurdles on the way. Perseverance is the force that keeps us going and satisfies needs of our clients with utmost perfection. We help you realize your UK immigration dream by successfully guiding you through the extension procedure and by ultimately getting you an ILR. Contact us today if you are seeking an extension under the UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) program.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) - Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK
To be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK, you must have spent a continuous period of at least five years in the UK while being on the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category Visa (including extension). Thus, if you meet the immigration regulatory requirements under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur program throughout the five-year period, you stand eligible to apply for UK ILR.
Supported by our widespread international network of immigration professionals, top-notch immigration consultants at ABHINAV rule out every possibility of errors that exist in processing of your UK immigration. We keep an eagle`s eye view of the updates or changes introduced in the UK immigration programs and ensure that you get ILR approval with great ease and in least possible time. UK ILR also opens possibilities for future citizenship of UK. Contact us soon to get your UK ILR in a hassle-free way.
Even if you seek more information about immigrating to UK you can write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the most experience immigration consultants will get in touch with you to help you out with your questions and concerns or you can also choose to call us on +91-8595338595 or directly interact with the expert through our Live Chat window.