Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program holds its largest draw since pandemic outbreak and its subsequent travel restrictions in March 2020. SINP invited a total of 502 eligible candidates in the recent draw under two subcategory - Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand. The minimum provincial points needed was 70 out of 100 under the SINP Point assessment grid for the qualified candidates. These candidates will receive 600 additional CRS Score which guarantees their Canada Permanent Residency.
What is the invitation trend under SINP categories?
- Under Express Entry sub-category, SINP invited – 254 Candidates
- Under Occupations In-Demand sub-category, SINP invited – 248 Candidates
- Minimum provincial score was 70 under 100 under the SINP Point assessment grid for both sub-categories.
Below is the breakdown of SINP Point assessment grid:
- Education and training 12 to 23 points
- Skilled work experience 2 to 15 points
- Language ability 12 to 20 points
- Age 8 to 12 points
- Connection to Saskatchewan labour market Maximum 30 points
- job offer for an occupation 30 Points
- Close relative in Saskatchewan 20 Points
- Previous work experience in Saskatchewan 5 Points
Express Entry sub-category – Only those candidates can apply under this category, who has already filed their application under Express Entry and have work experience in one of the in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan.
Occupations In-Demand sub-category – Under this category, candidates are not required to have express entry profile but need work experience in in one of the in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan for Canada Immigration.
For more information on Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!