Sudbury RNIP announced its first ever draw inviting a total 6 candidates with a minimum score of 280 for Canadian Permanent Residency permit. Sudbury has its own selection procedure similar to many Canada PNP
and federal Express Entry system.
- Sudbury invited a total of 6 candidates under the who had minimum score of 280
- As a part of tie-breaking rule – if more than one candidate score the lowest required score, then the selection will be based on the application submission date and time which was April 15th at 4:28 p.m.
- The program permits the invitations to only those with valid job offer in an eligible occupation in Sudbury.
- Minimum points requirement for the Sudbury Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is 115 (For Self & spouse or common-law partner) and 85 (For Single Applicant)
- Unlike Express Entry, Sudbury grants more points the age between 30 and 45 in order to fill the labor shortage in the region.
What are the eligible industries and occupations?
Below are the eligible occupations and their NOCs:
0 - Management Occupations
1 - Business, finance and administration
2 - Natural and applied sciences and related
7 - Trades, transport and equipment operators and related occupations
8 - Natural resources, agriculture and production
9 - Occupations in manufacturing and utilities
3413 - Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associations
3414 - Occupations in support of health services
4212 - Social and community service workers
4214 - Early childhood educators and assistants
4215 - Instructors of persons with disabilities
4412 - Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
6321 - Chefs
6322 - Cooks
6331 - Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers – retail and wholesale
6332 - Bakers
6312 - Executive housekeepers
6313 - Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors
6314 - Customer and information services supervisors
6315 - Cleaning supervisors
The only eligible Industries in Sudbury are Mining Supply and Services Sector.
What are communities registered under RNIP?
A total of 11 communities falls under Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot:
• Sudbury, ON
• Timmins, ON
• North Bay, ON
• Sault Ste. Marie, ON
• Thunder Bay, ON
• Brandon, MB
• Altona/Rhineland, MB
• Moose Jaw, SK
• Claresholm, AB
• Vernon, BC
• West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC
Despite travel restrictions due to Covid-19 outbreak, Sudbury RNIP still accepting the applications for Canada permanent residence
, making it one of emerging Immigration programs of Canada.
For more information on Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!