Ontario PNP held its third Tech draw in this year which is the largest draw considering total no. of invitations. This draw witnessed 1,288 invitations granted to the eligible candidates who qualified for the program and deemed fit for the province. The minimum CRS score needed was clocked between 463 and 477 for the qualified candidates. The best feature of this program, you don’t necessarily require valid job offer to receive an invitation, but you must have minimum one year of experience in one of the targeted occupations. Selected candidates will eventually receive Canada PR Visa under the tech program.
What are the targeted occupations under Ontario Tech Pilot Program?
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmer and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
What are the eligibility requirements for Ontario Tech Pilot Program?
- You need to have minimum one year of experience in one of the aforementioned occupations
- Meet the criteria of the Human Capital Priorities Stream under Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program:
- Work Experience
- Language Requirements
- Proof of funds
Ontario PNP Tech Program under express entry is designed in a way wherein the provincial govt. can choose eligible skilled professional as per their Comprehensive Ranking System score by inviting them via provincial nomination. Selected candidate will be granted 600 additional CRS Score which will be added to their existing CRS Score and guarantees their Canada Permanent Residency Visa.
For more information on Ontario PNP, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or email@example.com. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!