Recently, Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
conducted its 92nd draw by granting nominations to 181 eligible candidates. This year witnessed a huge surge of 2335 Manitoba Invitations granted to the candidates who met the requirements of the province. This particular draw was focused on the Skilled Workers in Manitoba, overseas Skilled Workers and International students graduated from Manitoba. With consecutive draws and nominations, the province indicates that there is a huge demand of for skilled professionals and their expertise.
• Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 111 invitations with lowest CRS score of 504
• Skilled Workers Overseas: 58 Invitations (Under Strategic Recruitment Initiative) with lowest CRS score of 686
• International Education Stream: 12 Invitations
Total Invitations - 181
Under Express Entry System
, Manitoba ranks the candidates out of 1000 points based on the human capital characteristics - English or French language proficiency, work experience, education, Manitoba connections and other factors. Below are the streams:
• Overseas Skilled Workers Category - Province nominates the foreign skilled workers who meet the requirement and can support Manitoba’s labour market requirements. They need to have an established connection to Manitoba.
• Skilled Workers in Manitoba – They must meet eligibility criteria of the province such as having a full-time permanent job offer from an employer in Manitoba.
• International students – Those students who graduated from an educational institution in Manitoba are subject to the provincial nomination if they have in-demand skills.
For more news about Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, you may connect with us on 8595338595
. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!