Two weeks back when Manitoba invited 125 candidates, it was expected that the figure will increase. And, incidentally in the latest Manitoba PNP draw a total of 174 invitations were granted who can settle and work in the province permanently. As of now, Manitoba has granted a total of 2,634 Invitations and the number is going to hike more. The lowest ranking score for Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream was clocked at 430 and for the Skilled Workers Overseas stream the minimum score was 811 which was lesser than the previous draw.
Below is the detailed list of nominations as per the streams of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 134 invitations with lowest CRS score of 430
- Skilled Workers Overseas: 11 Invitations (Under Strategic Recruitment Initiative) with lowest CRS score of 811
- International Education Stream: 129 Invitations
Total Invitations - 174
What is a Manitoba Strategic Recruitment Initiative?
With Manitoba Strategic Recruitment Initiative program, province can nominate qualified persons for provincial immigration by certain requirements:
- Applicants must acquire letter of invitation to apply from MPNP, or
- An adult dependent of an approved Provincial Nominee who do not meet the criteria for other programs
- Must demonstrate that they are financially dependent family member of an approved candidate under provincial nomination Program
- Age must be between 21 and 49
- Possess at least a high school diploma and have the required language ability to be employable
- Have the ability and intention to settle permanently in the province.
For more news about Manitoba PNP, you may connect with us on 8595338595 or email@example.com. Connect now to have free digital counselling!!