Mar 26th, 2020 – Manitoba Provincial Govt. made a big announcement by granting 226 Letters of Advice to apply to the candidates who has a valid Profile under the Canada Express Entry System applied under MPNP. It has to be understood that there are three prominent streams within the Manitoba PNP:
• Skilled Workers In Manitoba
• International Education Stream
• Skilled Workers Overseas
Under this draw, EOIs from Skilled Worker Overseas candidates have not considered unless they were:
Given direct invitation by the MPNP
under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Below are the Manitoba draw details:
SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA
• Issuance of Letters of Advice to Apply: 168
• Lowest CRS score for the invitation: 496
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION STREAM
• Issuance of Letters of Advice to Apply: 20
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS
• Issuance of Letters of Advice to Apply: 38 – (These skilled professionals are those who were received direct invitation from the MPNP under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
• Lowest CRS score for the invitation: 714
Out of the 226 Letters of Advice issued in this draw, a total no. of 29 applications were selected directly from the Express Entry
candidates who declared valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
To apply under the EOI stream of MPNP, the Candidates must have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code coupled with a relevant experience in the occupation which mentioned under the Manitoba’s In-demand occupations list
. It is to be noted that, the Strategic Recruitment Initiative and the Manitoba Occupation-in-demand stream are strikingly different from each other in terms of requirements and procedure.